Halo 3 toys on sale at Amazon - major savings

In for a bunch, the laser tag set and some figures.

I feel like Sopranos/Godfather, "Just when I think I got out, they pull me back in."

No here's hoping I can maintain my 'fiscal integrity' to a higher standard that a certain Illinois Governor.

[quote name='Vader582']Thanks to the OP! I ordered a plasma rifle as "filler" to go along with a gift for my wife to get free shipping. :lol: Nice little replica for $35...I dig the overheating.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk4VU59O0Yo[/quote]

I'd order a set of both, but I know I'll play with it once and it will just take up room and collect dust. Maybe if I had that replica lancer I could justify the purchase.

[quote name='vectorscalar']In for a bunch, the laser tag set and some figures.
I feel like Sopranos/Godfather, "Just when I think I got out, they pull me back in."
Now here's hoping I can maintain my 'fiscal integrity' to a higher standard that a certain Illinois Governor.[/quote]

LOL @ all of the above

i went in on all of the mastercheif variants and 2 sets of those laser tag things.. my lil brother is gonna be pumped

Put five figures in my cart but only ended up buying the large Master Chief one and Batman Dark Knight on blu-ray. That's some killer self control... Thanks for the heads up notice.

bread's done
Back