Halo 3 wireless headset

What a great idea that would be, why didn't i think of that. Using the internet to find something, wow:applause:. Then maybe when if cant find one, i could come to cheapassgamer:bouncy: and maybe, hopefully, ask someone who knows if there is anywhere i can find one using a thing called a forum page.

Malik is kind of rude by nature but he has a point. As lovelost said, did you check ebay, heck did you check amazon or even here's a bright one use the CAG search at the top right of the page.

hey boots whats up mang, i feel you mang, yeah i know your looking for help, sorry for the rudeness of malik, mang that kind of scares me to even type anything on the forums. i been looking for a spare one, but watching on ebay, but im on a budget of 40.00 look there mang, if not il keep you posted, im in search for a second one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Malik112099']you try looking on the internet somewhere before expecting one of us to hunt it down for you like a personal assistant?[/QUOTE]

for Malik: Quick instructions: (1) bend over (2) remove large branch from rectum (3) go away.

Ignore the douche. I've got one in good condition - would only be interested in trading or paypal. PM if you like.

bread's done
Back