Halo 360 Console @ BestBuy, Bellevue WA - $369

grazzt

CAGiversary!
$30 off the console at BestBuy in Bellevue, WA (Manager Special). Pretty sure it's only at this location (I had to tell the cashier the correct price, since it still came up as $399).

I was tempted to get the Halo 3 console before, but couldn't justify spending $400 for the same package as the Premium. I guess I bit for only a $10 difference. (The difference between the Halo 3 console and the Premium is no games, but has a rechargeable battery and play/charge wire kit).

[quote name='Nealocus123']Too bad it wasn't the newer Halo 3 console that is bundled with Marvel: UA and Forza =/[/quote]

Haven't seen one of those.
I thought there were lots of Halo Editions with the Falcon chipsets- but everyone I checked at BB today had the 203w sku info.

I have lots of BB rewards and gift cards from X-Mas but I have only seen 1 falcon pro box at the three near me. I want an elite but would also take a halo ed.

the halo 3 sku doesn't have the pack in games ever. The one I got from best buy is a falcon. These boxes have the older psu with the system.. not all of them will be falcons (try opening up the serial number tab and looking for something manufacturered on 8/25/2007 or later).

When I was visiting home for christmas the Best Buy in San Diego offered the two games for free when purchasing any Xbox 360 console so I assumed it was same here. Sorrry =X

Hey guys, I was just in BB Bellevue today and the PS3 40GB is also currently marked at $369.99 with the Halo xbox 360's. I talked to an employee and he said they have a massive overstock of the consoles and that they had no idea how long the deal would last. I dunno if the PS3 deal warrants its own thread or not but either way a heads up!

bread's done
Back