Halo 4 $19.99 @RadioShack B&M w/coupon or $29.99 + shipping

usagi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Radioshack has the game on sale for $29.99 going on till 3/23.
Below you can get a coupon for $10 off a $20 or more purchase valid in-store only. This game might be rare in-store, so I would say go now or call to check if it's in-stock. I hit my local store, no luck, and the sales guy knew about the game being priced at $29.99.

In-store price w/in-store only coupon = $19.99
Online price = $29.99 + shipping or free w/ship to store

Link to game product page - you can check if it is in-stock at your store, note it does not track in real-time(said in-stock, but store was sold out)

Link to coupon

Credits to neongold @Slickdeals

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm... the title is wrong?

It's $19.99 + shipping at radioshack.com (this price is due to the $20 instant off promotion ONLINE only.)

And...

It's $29.99 with use of $10 coupon at RadioShack B&M.

The title suggests the reverse...

[quote name='XClaude']Erm... the title is wrong?

It's $19.99 + shipping at radioshack.com (this price is due to the $20 instant off promotion ONLINE only.)

And...

It's $29.99 with use of $10 coupon at RadioShack B&M.

The title suggests the reverse...[/QUOTE]

Nope, it is said that the game is also 29.99$ instore and the 10$ off coupon is in store only...

^ The online price is $49.99 - $20 for $29.99.

In-store the game rings up $29.99 and you can apply the in-store only coupon which drops it to $19.99.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Nope, it is said that the game is also 29.99$ instore and the 10$ off coupon is in store only...[/QUOTE]

Oh. So...

$49.99 original online price ----> $20 instant off ==> $29.99 + shipping

and...

$29.99 instore price ----> $10 coupon ==> $19.99

xD got it... Wasn't clear online and instore original price are different.

[quote name='XClaude']Oh. So...

$49.99 original online price ----> $20 instant off ==> $29.99 + shipping

and...

$29.99 instore price ----> $10 coupon ==> $19.99

xD got it... Wasn't clear online and instore original price are different.[/QUOTE]

Online and in-store original prices are the same...

Online: $50-20=$30+shipping
In-Store: $50-20-10=$20

[quote name='SuperMario64']Could I print out a bunch of coupons to use?[/QUOTE]

Each code is unique so try to clear your cache or browser.

Thanks OP. Picked up Halo at the Blossom Hill store in San Jose. 3 left.

Also saw Vita games:
Uncharted was $18
Hot shots golf $15
MLB 12 the show $15
Madden 3DS $18

All prices before coupon.

Found it in stock, but the computer couldnt scan the coupon. Guy typed it manually, and still a no go. He said it may not work due to the sale price.

Found a store near me, currently has TWO copies. I called and asked if they accept the coupon, and was told "it doesn't apply to our store." When reading it, it specifically says, "Limited time offer in select stores only."

BOO!

Who's ever going to accept that deal, unless it's a universal coupon for all stores?

[quote name='usagi']Radioshack has the game on sale for $29.99 going on till 3/23.
Below you can get a coupon for $10 off a $20 or more purchase valid in-store only. This game might be rare in-store, so I would say go now or call to check if it's in-stock. I hit my local store, no luck, and the sales guy knew about the game being priced at $29.99.

In-store price w/in-store only coupon = $19.99
Online price = $29.99 + shipping or free w/ship to store

Link to game product page - you can check if it is in-stock at your store, note it does not track in real-time(said in-stock, but store was sold out)

Link to coupon

Credits to neongold @Slickdeals[/QUOTE]

When I try to click the link to the coupon, it gets blocked by both my antivirus and the built-in Windows protection as being malware.

???

[quote name='mbrown3']When I try to click the link to the coupon, it gets blocked by both my antivirus and the built-in Windows protection as being malware.

???[/QUOTE]
You can also try the Radioshack facebook page and like them. There is post saying "Limited Time In-Store Offer – Save $10 when you spend $20 or more! Get a coupon NOW." which is the manual way to get the coupon.

https://www.facebook.com/RadioShack/posts/10151476734122410

[quote name='Stingermck']Found it in stock, but the computer couldnt scan the coupon. Guy typed it manually, and still a no go. He said it may not work due to the sale price.[/QUOTE]
I had the same problem, but the cashier didn't read the instructions on how to redeem the coupon. Apparently, they have to hit an uncommon key before they scan the coupon.

Once my cashier followed the instructions it worked fine.

[quote name='SuperMario64']Could I print out a bunch of coupons to use?[/QUOTE]

10 off 20. The coupon says only one can be used per transaction and the coupon is one time use each has it's own unique code.

[quote name='mcthatch']ain't no videogames at my Radioshack....[/QUOTE]
Did you ask a sales rep there, when I went to check for Halo 4 the rep went in the back room to check for it. I think some of the Radioshack stores have all the games in back room.

Did the store checker and almost all of the radioshacks in my area have it in stock... Now which ones will take the coupon? I might spend $10 in gas just trying to get one to take it

Slightly OT, but WOW @ how many times Halo 4 has been on sale already since release not half a year ago! I'm not complaining, it's good for us as the consumer. But it was it not just 2-3 years ago that the big AAA titles (Halo, CoD, Sony 1st party stuff,etc..) basically stayed at full MSRP for the better part of the year (and sometimes longer) save for intermittent sales every couple of months?

[quote name='sgaldis']Slightly OT, but WOW @ how many times Halo 4 has been on sale already since release not half a year ago! I'm not complaining, it's good for us as the consumer. But it was it not just 2-3 years ago that the big AAA titles (Halo, CoD, Sony 1st party stuff,etc..) basically stayed at full MSRP for the better part of the year (and sometimes longer) save for intermittent sales every couple of months?[/QUOTE]

Game has bottomed out in new sales since its first 2 months that's why MS keeps pushing these discounts.

[quote name='sgaldis']Slightly OT, but WOW @ how many times Halo 4 has been on sale already since release not half a year ago! I'm not complaining, it's good for us as the consumer. But it was it not just 2-3 years ago that the big AAA titles (Halo, CoD, Sony 1st party stuff,etc..) basically stayed at full MSRP for the better part of the year (and sometimes longer) save for intermittent sales every couple of months?[/QUOTE]

Has it? I guess it just hasn't gone low enough to get on my radar before now. Hope to pick it up tomorrow.

Thanks op but the fuck heads at fremont hub radioshack screwed it up. I put it on hold at 4 had someone go by at 8 and apparently they dont hold things and they sold out. OOS everywhere else. Went online and sent in a complaint.

About six hours after talking to a clueless RS employee yesterday, I arrived at store's opening today to find 2 copies within their display case. I didn't know they used to have a games section, which was then removed, and Halo 4 is a leftover of their Christmas sale. Also, their games were mostly purchased by employees, since they were hidden in the back where no customer could find them.

BTW, I picked up my copy with one of the two coupons, after being told they wouldn't accept it. This, plus my immediate stop at Best Buy afterward to used my RZ coupons to get half off 3-month Xbox Gold and a super-discounted Halo R collector's guide made it a great day to be a CAG. Thanks OP!

I had to run around like a fool for a bit because of the issue where certain employees couldnt run the 10 dollar off coupon. But i got a local copy, didnt have to wait on shipping.

Actually got it my first try... Went in and the sign said 49.99 so I asked them to price check it and came up 29.99 so I got it with coupon... Thanks OP

I wish had some luck on the deal. I tried to do an in-store order to my house, but rep could not do it and apply the coupon. After they check the tracker with a store close by with 2 copies left. I get there and they tell me the last copy was sold 10 mins ago.

I picked one up on Saturday night but only after arguing with 2 employees that didn't want to accept the coupon.

I got one today without any problems. Halo 4 looked like the only game they still had in stock. Two were sitting in a display case. Bought one. Thanks for the post.

went in got the game, gave the coupon - associate stared at it for a couple of minutes (reading it thru), said everything checked out, paid and done deal.

halo 4 19.99 minimal problems.

[quote name='NINJA V']went in got the game, gave the coupon - associate stared at it for a couple of minutes (reading it thru), said everything checked out, paid and done deal.

halo 4 19.99 minimal problems.[/QUOTE]

This was my experience, too. Thanks OP!

I grabbed a copy of the game last night for $20 with the coupon. The associate wasn't sure it would apply to games, but it went through fine. Thanks for the heads up on this.

Does anyone know if their online inventory system is accurate? I can't find a copy anywhere. Should I just start calling around?

[quote name='emperordahc']Does anyone know if their online inventory system is accurate? I can't find a copy anywhere. Should I just start calling around?[/QUOTE]
The online inventory is not accurate, but you can call or go to the store and ask them to check the inventory of other stores. It seems accurate enough because a store close by had 2 copies left and I got there 10 mins late.

[quote name='Enigmatticus']Not available anywhere within a 50 mile radius of me, damnit! Online price + shipping kills the deal for me. Thanks anyways, OP.[/QUOTE]

The Radio Shack I went to was sold out, but they were able to order the game from their warehouse directly to my house and since it was an in store purchase the coupon was scanned and applied as well. Came to $21.xx shipped to my house in 3-5 days.

[quote name='One51']The Radio Shack I went to was sold out, but they were able to order the game from their warehouse directly to my house and since it was an in store purchase the coupon was scanned and applied as well. Came to $21.xx shipped to my house in 3-5 days.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, really? Could I walk into any RS that doesn't have the game (even if they never stocked it) and do this?

(Edit: $7 shipping kind of kills it for me. After tax and all, that bumps it up to around $30.)

[quote name='emperordahc']Whoa, really? Could I walk into any RS that doesn't have the game (even if they never stocked it) and do this?

(Edit: $7 shipping kind of kills it for me. After tax and all, that bumps it up to around $30.)[/QUOTE]

This needs answered

bread's done
Back