Halo 4 for $44.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

briguy0419

CAG Veteran
Great Deal on Halo 4 preorder!

Newegg has the Halo 4 Game (Xbox 360) for pre-order for a low $44.99 Free Shipping after Coupon Code: "EMCYTZT2339 " (Exp Soon). Tax in CA, NJ, TN. This preorder sells for $60 (33% higher) at most reputable vendors.
Microsoft has it with $25 Microsoft Coupon for pre-order for a low $59.99 Free Shipping. Tax in most

If only Best Buy price-matched Newegg (maybe they do now?)...and if only they price-matched pre-orders. Unfortunately I have no credit to NewEgg, but the more I see screenshots for Halo 4, the more I feel like I'm going to have to get it Day 1.

[quote name='briguy0419']Well... i tried... new here and I guess I'm not as fast. Anyways, I snatched it up for $45. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up![/QUOTE]

no worries. Thanks for trying. You got a good deal. Still think the MS Store deal is valid for anyone that missed out on the Newegg price. I won't be surprised if the Newegg preorder deal happens one more time before launch.

[quote name='briguy0419']Well... i tried... new here and I guess I'm not as fast. Anyways, I snatched it up for $45. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up![/QUOTE]

Not buying it...you signed up on CAG in 2009. So either you lurked for a long time and never posted, but would still know how to search OR you hijacked someones account.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']If only Best Buy price-matched Newegg (maybe they do now?)...and if only they price-matched pre-orders. Unfortunately I have no credit to NewEgg, but the more I see screenshots for Halo 4, the more I feel like I'm going to have to get it Day 1.[/QUOTE]

bestbuy has it for $20 off with unlocked.... which is better than $45

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Not buying it...you signed up on CAG in 2009. So either you lurked for a long time and never posted, but would still know how to search OR you hijacked someones account.[/QUOTE]

caaaaalm down there guy not that big of a deall

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back