Halo 4 Limited edition in stock Bestbuy.com (oos)

I saw that too. lol I really wanted to pick this up but I couldn't pull the trigger considering how easy it was to get the other special editions of Halo although admittedly, I never pulled the trigger on the Halo 3 Legendary edition when it was sub-30.

[quote name='PintSizedPurple']Not to mention, this ce sucks[/QUOTE]

Over priced for the maps. Season pass by itself is I believe 24.99. Everything else including the steel book is junk.

I snagged one from newgg yesterday at launch. I heard before that the le wasn't the best but i figured what the hell. Im a huge halo fan, and there is nothing better imo than launch day multiplayer. Running around with guns blazing like an idiot is simply too much fun to pass up. Only a matter of time before the hardcore types learn the maps.

[quote name='rnocerino']Anyone notice there is different numbers on each? I'm guessing theres 500,000 produced because I got number 344469.[/QUOTE]
Highest I've seen is 619K. I'm going to guess 750K.

does anyone know if there are codes inside the tear open silver pouch? I'd rather not open it if its not necessary. Liked how the red one was at least a ziplock with no tearing necessary..

[quote name='token2k6']does anyone know if there are codes inside the tear open silver pouch? I'd rather not open it if its not necessary. Liked how the red one was at least a ziplock with no tearing necessary..[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know this as well.

would of been nice if they had it in when i went in to pick up my limited edition pre-order. They apparently gave out to many and were short 2 for the pre-orders at my store.

[quote name='token2k6']does anyone know if there are codes inside the tear open silver pouch? I'd rather not open it if its not necessary. Liked how the red one was at least a ziplock with no tearing necessary..[/QUOTE]

No code in it

[quote name='exaznkid']would have been nice if they had it in stock during for preorder so i could have gotten the $20 BB rewards points[/QUOTE]

same here - customer service is going to get an earfull from me.

on a side note - the limited is no longer available online as of right now.

[quote name='NINJA V']same here - customer service is going to get an earfull from me.

on a side note - the limited is no longer available online as of right now.[/QUOTE]

Does seem all that Limited.

[quote name='NINJA V']same here - customer service is going to get an earfull from me.

on a side note - the limited is no longer available online as of right now.[/QUOTE]

Still there for me...can add it, checkout and everything.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']Still there for me...can add it, checkout and everything.[/QUOTE]

you are right - i already had one in my cart and it would only allow limit of 1 so it bounced me back with the error message.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Over priced for the maps. Season pass by itself is I believe 24.99. Everything else including the steel book is junk.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I've been hearing, I guess the armor is almost identical to the one everyone starts out with except it got some extra stripes or something, and I've heard that the 6 extra specialization are unlocked for everyone who plays online before the 20th. Therefore I'm hesitant to bite on the LE

[quote name='Kaiser499']Doesn't seem all that Limited.[/QUOTE]

It isn't limited at all. As usual Halo "LEs" are always overproduced and sell for half the price a month later.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']All the BB bonus DLC stuff comes inside the case?[/QUOTE]

It comes on your printed receipt.

[quote name='voormis']It comes on your printed receipt.[/QUOTE]

That's a huge IF... if the BB rep does their job correctly and adds the preorder code SKU. Most don't.

[quote name='Romeo']It isn't limited at all. As usual Halo "LEs" are always overproduced and sell for half the price a month later.[/QUOTE]
shhh! soccer moms don't know better on eBay... Flippers have to eat too!

On the actual season pass that comes with the games it just comes with the code right? There is no free dlc or anything right that is also linked with it right ? I was thinking of selling the season pass to help make up the difference in cost. I really never play online too much and with zombies coming out next month I will be set for a while till gears or gow comes out

The only thing neat about this LE is the steelbook case and the season map pack pass. I had this preordered at Best Buy but watched an unboxing video and was severely disappointed. All it is are papers of text which might appeal to some people but, in all honesty, I might read them once and then they'll sit on the shelf forever.

I managed to get the regular version of Halo 4 for $30 and if I wanted the season pass, it's only $25 in stores. Really sad that this is considered worthy of a $100+ price tag. I never picked up mine but dropped it on Craigslist to see if I could make something off it.

bread's done
Back