Halo 4: Limited Edition New $89.99 W/Free Shipping

[quote name='computingwarren']You need a website re-design. Or hire somebody new. Is this legit anyways?[/QUOTE]

LOL @ the jpg "Gamers Oasis" thats like from 1994

The bottom line is that it's still not a very good deal. Specializations have been unlocked for most players at this point. So you're paying $30 for the season pass and some not so nifty packaging.

We are just a small family run store. Sorry if the design looks sketchy, we'd love to hire a new person believe me. This time of the year is always the worse because no matter what deal we do it doesn't look like a deal compared to the corporations who can throw all the money they want at distributors and get the games at dirt cheap or can take the massive losses. It's a no-win situation for us which sucks, but my point is to just get exposure and if someone is kind enough to order from us we will go out of our way to give them the best service possible. But enough with the soapbox, thanks for taking a look at it nonetheless.

[quote name='Alecrein']We are just a small family run store. Sorry if the design looks sketchy, we'd love to hire a new person believe me. This time of the year is always the worse because no matter what deal we do it doesn't look like a deal compared to the corporations who can throw all the money they want at distributors and get the games at dirt cheap or can take the massive losses. It's a no-win situation for us which sucks, but my point is to just get exposure and if someone is kind enough to order from us we will go out of our way to give them the best service possible. But enough with the soapbox, thanks for taking a look at it nonetheless.[/QUOTE]
New look would boost sales gl w things

[quote name='Chinese_cuisine']You get a better deal at Microsoft store. Do the window's phone challenge and you get a voucher for $25 off $75 purchase. It's still valid til December 31st.[/QUOTE]

Are you fucking kidding me with this bump?

bread's done
Back