Halo 4 Pre-order Bonuses & Deals - Releases 11/6/12

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][IMG-R=5838]28701[/IMG-R]Halo 4 is out next week to great reviews. Check out our listing of Halo 4 pre-order bonuses and deals.[/preview]
Release Date 11/6/12

Pre-order bonus information from Halo Waypoint forums & Halopedia
All retailers include free shipping.

Sync Your AMEX with Your X360/Gamertag and Beat Halo 4 on Normal, Get $35 & More

iconamazon.gif
Amazon $59.00
$10 Amazon Instant Video Credit
Skin: Web Armor: CIO
Emblem: Spartan
Emblem: Bulletproof

iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy $59.99
$20 in Reward Certificates for Gamers Club Unlocked members
Skin: Raptor Armor: Venator
Skin: Dead Eye helmet skin
Poster: Master Chief Poster

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop $59.99
Skin: Forest Armor: HAZOP
Skin: Arctic Weapon: Battle Rifle

:360: Microsoft Store $59.99
$25 off next Microsoft Store purchase
Skin: Pulse Armor: Gungnir

:360: Microsoft Store (B&M) $54.99
$25 Gift Card for the Microsoft Store
Skin: Pulse Armor: Gungnir

iconwalmart_r3.gif
Walmart $59.99 Limited Edition $99.96
$4.99 Vudu credit
Skin: Oceanic Armor (Circuit)

newegg.gif
Newegg
$47.99 [requires coupon code EMCJJNH48 - EXPIRES 11/4]
No Bonuses

FRYS $49.99 [no free shipping, $2.99 for economy]
No Bonuses

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Amazon said my copy would be here today and It's 9pm and still says "shipping soon". They did refund my release date delivery but I am pretty disappoint son. Hope this is a one time thing, especially since Amazon gave no gaming credit.

Yeah amazon screwed up on this. They are usually very good about rdd.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Yeah Amazon said my copy would be here today and It's 9pm and still says "shipping soon". They did refund my release date delivery but I am pretty disappoint son. Hope this is a one time thing, especially since Amazon gave no gaming credit.[/QUOTE]

oh man that sucks, I was worried Amazon would fail me too as my order was still "shipping soon" as late as 4pm on Monday but they managed to get it here on time. Wonder what happened to Amazon? Possibly caused by Sandy?

has anyone gotten their Web armor from Walmart? They will send it by email or ??
Nevermind guys, dlc code came with my game, was inside invoice papers.

[quote name='hustletron']The messed mine up too, I ordered early and showing it's not getting to me till the 8th.[/QUOTE]

Yikes. I can wait another day but two? Bad.

It *might* be because of Sandy, but the effects are gone in CT. I guess wherever It's coming from has issues.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']has anyone gotten their Web armor from Amazon??[/QUOTE]

I got my Web armor code from Amazon and $10 video credit about two hours after the game was delivered.

[quote name='Aerc']I did.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Komentra']I got my Web armor code from Amazon and $10 video credit about two hours after the game was delivered.[/QUOTE]

did u guy get normal or LE? either way I'm going to contact Amazon CS

edit- contacted Amazon and they gave me the armor code

I put in a request to cancel my order at Amazon.

EDIT: They ignored my request and shipped it at 10:30PM EST.

Okay.. -_-

They are claiming it's due to severe weather conditions.

[quote name='GBAstar']^ not a bad deal if you don't mind paying full price for Halo 4 without any extra incentive (gift card, resellable DLC, etc.)[/QUOTE]

Still knocks about $20 off the price of re-upping your Gold status. That's enough incentive for some. BUT...I did find something else that you might like.

Dell is giving away $20 toward a future purchase on their site:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...43&acd=10550055-3224826-4-20846-nil-2-6-85291

[quote name='pacifickarma']Has anyone received their pre-order bonuses from their online Microsoft Store order? My game arrived today, but there wasn't any sort of bonus inside.[/QUOTE]

Not yet, it usually takes "3 - 10 days" is their usual response when you complain but then it magically shows up in your inbox sooner than that. Go ahead and use their e-mail customer service. They have HORRIBLE phone support.

I pre-ordered a ton of stuff recently from them for the free MS points and it has been a NIGHTMARE dealing with them so far.

@

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']I put in a request to cancel my order at Amazon.

Okay.. -_-[/QUOTE]

Just send it back when you get it, or if you purchased it elsewhere and still have that receipt, take it back locally. Just make sure you have a receipt, NO RETURN FRAUD!

@

[quote name='pacifickarma']Has anyone received their pre-order bonuses from their online Microsoft Store order? My game arrived today, but there wasn't any sort of bonus inside.[/QUOTE]

I haven't received mine either. I'm ready to put that $25 toward Black Ops 2.

Okay.. -_-

They are claiming it's due to severe weather conditions.[/QUOTE]

Could be possible. I live in Oklahoma and and mine was shipped from Kansas which is right above me so I got it on release day.

Then again I also opted for 1-day shipping.

[quote name='Komentra']Could be possible. I live in Oklahoma and and mine was shipped from Kansas which is right above me so I got it on release day.

Then again I also opted for 1-day shipping.[/QUOTE]

It's shipping from Kentucky-- so I don't get the problem unless they were getting game shipments via NY, NJ, etc.
Anyways, they refunded my one day shipping charge, and UPS My Choice just notified me that it'll be arriving tomorrow between 1-5PM.

Well, my son said the armor code was on the game so I got Halo 4, DLC Armor skin, 1600 MS point card with $25 discount (MS store had no gift cards) from my MS store B&M preorder.

Knowing I'm a cheapass, my son had no clue I would get him Halo 4 on release day. His surprise and excitement, priceless.

Went to pickup my pre-ordered copy from MS store and it rang up as $59.99, not $54.99. Not gonna whine over $5 but does anyone know why the OP says $54.99?

I also got my Pulse Armor skin and $25 gift card as stated.

Okay.. -_-

They are claiming it's due to severe weather conditions.[/QUOTE]

I had RDD and now they are saying Friday!!! So incredibly pissed right now. I had lots of promotional credit added to it so I have my doubts returning it as I I would probably lose out on $20-$30. Storm my ass, Sandy has been over for a week they should have sent it some other way or at least tried to ship it out earlier so it could just arrive on Tuesday. To top it off Amazon had no real good bonuses.

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']oh man that sucks, I was worried Amazon would fail me too as my order was still "shipping soon" as late as 4pm on Monday but they managed to get it here on time. Wonder what happened to Amazon? Possibly caused by Sandy?[/QUOTE]

No they just suck lately. They didn't get my virtues last reward out that I preordered 2 months prior out until I complained. It wasn't even in shipping soon status.

Speaking about BB, when I went to my local one yesterday they just had a pile of the lithograph posters sitting there and were just giving them to you if you wanted them, I got 3 :p (although I was picking up 2 console bundles so that might have factored in a little.)

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']Did any of you get the bulletproof or spartan emblems from amazon? I only got the web skin.[/QUOTE]

Same thing here unless I'm suppose to unlock it in the game or something.

Lol I was pretty happy with my experience, although I kinda got screwed over from getting the dog tags and the t-shirt. I also didn't get the lithograph but that was my fault for not preordering sooner. The helmet is awesome, but I can't seem to figure out how to inflate it. For anyone else that got it, did you just put a small hole where you blow the air into? Also, the pen is pretty sweet for what it is and the vote card was nice. All in all, I'm happy but I really wanted those dog tags lol.

[quote name='nypickle']Same thing here unless I'm suppose to unlock it in the game or something.[/QUOTE]

I contacted support and they are giving me the runaround.

[quote name='dominator']Lol I was pretty happy with my experience, although I kinda got screwed over from getting the dog tags and the t-shirt. I also didn't get the lithograph but that was my fault for not preordering sooner. The helmet is awesome, but I can't seem to figure out how to inflate it. For anyone else that got it, did you just put a small hole where you blow the air into? Also, the pen is pretty sweet for what it is and the vote card was nice. All in all, I'm happy but I really wanted those dog tags lol.[/QUOTE]
Wait, where did you get all of that at?

[quote name='Hemi']Speaking about BB, when I went to my local one yesterday they just had a pile of the lithograph posters sitting there and were just giving them to you if you wanted them, I got 3 :p (although I was picking up 2 console bundles so that might have factored in a little.)[/QUOTE]
I didn't get a lithograph. :(

[quote name='dominator']At Best Buy. It was one of the better midnight openings I've been to. I also picked up the CE guide for half off.[/QUOTE]

Man, I wish any of the BB stores in my area did midnight releases. I only have one GameStop in the area and it kind of blows as far as launch parties go.

was Amazon pre-order bonus just the Web armor and $10 video credit? Because I was looking online and saw it should something about 2 emblems (Bulletproof and Spartan)

edit- ah never mind I see it in the OP well going to contact Amazon again, I got the armor but not the emblems

Add one more to the list of people who didn't get their Amazon pre-order emblems (did get my armor skin though). Contacted their live chat and was told I'd been escalated to some other department and should get an e-mail in the next 12-24 hours.

[quote name='PvtChurch']Add one more to the list of people who didn't get their Amazon pre-order emblems (did get my armor skin though). Contacted their live chat and was told I'd been escalated to some other department and should get an e-mail in the next 12-24 hours.[/QUOTE]

I contacted CS through chat too and they just gave me the armor code again when i told them I was missing the emblems they told me to call gonna give it a try i guess

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']was Amazon pre-order bonus just the Web armor and $10 video credit? Because I was looking online and saw it should something about 2 emblems (Bulletproof and Spartan)

edit- ah never mind I see it in the OP well going to contact Amazon again, I got the armor but not the emblems[/QUOTE]

Ya I ordered the console and I know I saw it on there.

[quote name='PvtChurch']Add one more to the list of people who didn't get their Amazon pre-order emblems (did get my armor skin though). Contacted their live chat and was told I'd been escalated to some other department and should get an e-mail in the next 12-24 hours.[/QUOTE]

Ya they give me my 10 dollar credit, but said nothing about the emblems.

So Amazon also delayed my order should get here tomorrow according to them. So anyone else that had RDD and got screwed,a re you living in NJ, NY, PA etc. Sandy affected areas? That could be pattern.

[quote name='Ph1l0z0ph3r']I don't understand why the MS Coupon and Armor are taking so long.[/QUOTE]

I think November 9th I believe. I cannot confirm.

I'm in a chat with Amazon--are the DLC codes the normal 25 digits long or are these in-game codes? They've given me some code that is 16 digits (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) but want to make sure it's right before I let them go... this is for the Web armor code, BTW.

[quote name='PapaSmerf']Well, my son said the armor code was on the game so I got Halo 4, DLC Armor skin, 1600 MS point card with $25 discount (MS store had no gift cards) from my MS store B&M preorder.

Knowing I'm a cheapass, my son had no clue I would get him Halo 4 on release day. His surprise and excitement, priceless.[/QUOTE]
I got the same stuff from the Atlanta store. Great deal.
[quote name='diishen']Went to pickup my pre-ordered copy from MS store and it rang up as $59.99, not $54.99. Not gonna whine over $5 but does anyone know why the OP says $54.99?

I also got my Pulse Armor skin and $25 gift card as stated.[/QUOTE] They gave $5 off for all preorders in the past and it was confirmed at two stores this year. The knowledgeable employees who confirmed it for me before were not there, but the less knowledgeable employees gave me a 1600 points card instead so I didn't complain. Plus they offered for me to use the gift card on the spot on Halo.

[quote name='SurgeJonnyG']Anyone know how/when the Best Buy skin codes are sent out/given?[/QUOTE]

They were on my receipt but I also got emails right away with the same codes as the receipt.

[quote name='chriscolbert']They were on my receipt but I also got emails right away with the same codes as the receipt.[/QUOTE]
I redeemed my codes but can find the armor or helmet anywhere, how do I access them?

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I'm in a chat with Amazon--are the DLC codes the normal 25 digits long or are these in-game codes? They've given me some code that is 16 digits (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx) but want to make sure it's right before I let them go... this is for the Web armor code, BTW.[/QUOTE]

I know you are out of the chat but yea they 25 digits long. I gave my BB codes to a fanboy I work with and read them off REALLLLLLLLLY fast in the 15 second voice message window on XBL. Then I waited 10 minutes and txted um to him. :lol:

BB codes still demanding up to $30 today on Ebay.....

Sold My $.37 WM codes for $10 each, to bad the BB ones are the bad ass looking armor.

bread's done
Back