-----------------------CODES GONE------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GILiveRadio']3 for 3 on male codes. PM if you want one

edit:
just gave one away, still have more[/QUOTE]

Sent you a pm! :)

here is what the suit looks like for those curious
98NMR.jpg

i have a female code to trade for a male one, or if someone has a male code, pm me and will drop the code here if you choose, hope to hear from someone regardless

------------------- nevermind = succeeded ----------------------------

Here is a female one for anyone:

C2QVR-R6RK3-D66QJ-DH6M6-GMPMZ

[quote name='hristi']Can i have one for male? I got a female code if anyone wants to trade.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Check your PM.

Hey. I'm just letting you guys know that I'm getting these as you post. It's not like I had these saved. It's fairly easy to obtain these.

[quote name='Dinky']Hey. I'm just letting you guys know that I'm getting these as you post. It's not like I had these saved. It's fairly easy to obtain these.[/QUOTE]

For now, anyways. Like the Dance Central thing and stuff that come before that well is gonna dry up one of these days or worse yet its gonna roll over and start spitting out codes from the beginning, I see at least 30 ebay auctions for the damnable things, god knows how many people are hording these things and I'm seeing them posted from XAG to Halo Waypoint to Youtube.

[quote name='HydroX']Start a Private Browsing session and use a different email address to get multiples.

Edit: You may not even have to use a different email. Just experimented and it gave me a different female code.[/QUOTE]

Great tip. Got a male code on the second try just now. Props.

Jeez this site hated me got five male codes in a freaking row before I finally got my female one lmao! ah well my friends on my friends list will be happy when they check their xbox messages. xD

AAArrrggghhh!!! trying to get male code, keep getting female codes...kids already got suits, now I want one! :)

I have an extra female for someone, PM me if you want it, even better if you got a male code to trade.

Gah website says " We're just making some improvements to the way that you can get your exclusive Halo 4 Avatar, please check back shortly." If anyone gots a male code it would be appreciated

Seeing that many people are getting unwanted female codes or unwanted male codes, i suggesr as others said using vpn like vtunnel to get sme codes if you really want. Also thanks to cags who are givong away codes i might come back to drop a code if lucky since my internet is screwy thanks to hurricane sandy

We're just making some improvements to the way that you can get your exclusive Halo 4 Avatar, please check back shortly.
EDIT:
Now it looks like you can select which avatar gender you would like to get
So hopefully this stops all this begging

Someone is already selling like 30 of them on ebay for $1 each. And they are selling....

Also I think this is dead.

[quote name='Sychophantom']First time I tried I got a "this code has already been used" message.

Worked the second time. Got one for both my accounts.[/QUOTE]
My friend had same issue there recycling codes....

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']My friend had same issue there recycling codes....[/QUOTE]

I was hoping this wasn't gonna be the case.
Code Roll over. I hate when a company does this. I will laugh when all the hoarders and ebay sellers find out all their codes don't work. When the news started about this deal I actually saw people actually bidding 7 -15 for this code. Its kinda died down you see the odd 7 dollar one but most of them are 1.00 now. some are getting bid on. most are not.

Code Bomb incoming.
Spartan Male Codes
HFGJ7-G97YM-FFYHY-64XPK-W2FKZ
Y3QMT-666T4-Y773C-Q3W7M-JJQ9Z
K9Y9M-KJQ4F-CMXVX-HGQCR-DDWWZ
H49VH-H2FDF-3YM2J-V2M4Q-3TDYZ
R4GXQ-FFJMP-HTM7T-M362W-XXTPZ
JXHG4-2CWPV-RP6JC-V92T9-7JKYZ
KDDR6-H4PGH-6H6JG-J3RVH-7QJ6Z
RMKDQ-F37RP-4RW6D-PHR27-Q6HRZ
V9R73-9QMWG-GG37H-DPMQQ-JWJ7Z
QJ7T7-4GT6H-9YCY6-KXC7R-2V67Z
QDPTV-VGHMT-GRKQ4-MPHK3-7WQRZ
P26PV-3R3D4-VXGJ3-DVJMF-CPKDZ
YHDJF-KFDCM-C6V6H-KVWM7-PTKCZ
VPQ47-K49QW-6CFPW-D3H29-62MJZ
MTV22-K4266-4X329-HCRYC-VRW7Z
H4DHD-KQ2XF-MXP32-RGTXK-XWCKZ
MF7JY-WTCTF-PGWJJ-PQ2WW-FY3HZ
YQDVR-JTYVT-Q4FKM-XW7Y6-QV66Z
G2RPC-KJH62-222T6-4MGTC-JCPHZ
Y49XD-7X73T-W3H6Q-WHQJH-MFY6Z
WC3VH-JWCJM-FMJ9R-9V96H-JJDPZ
Spartan Female Codes
QW2G4-2VHRH-GV62G-J4K7H-XGC2Z
WR2MY-JX47Y-4VVXV-DFKQP-FG23Z
KKRFF-9QH4W-Y2D3V-W32MG-TKQPZ
KTP7F-RTRR7-GJFYJ-399G4-XXDTZ
FYYX2-6J7W3-PCR2G-FTHD3-CVVQZ
RG2WR-C63TT-YGCCV-MJ76M-P4DPZ
M4VYD-WT7QD-W9P2Q-3K2X4-CJ3GZ
WDGK3-YMMDQ-9GQ3V-DJHTC-HPJVZ
VK4KR-MTVGC-JMXT3-FFMR2-DXFXZ
PKPKW-QTXKD-HFPX7-M2X62-27GDZ
Y3379-K2QHY-G6PYQ-C43XF-GDDWZ
VQC4V-QWH7R-PXMFF-GDDH3-VWHDZ
XRJ76-3VJQC-94HDP-TXVWG-HQDVZ
W2RGJ-92H4C-Q4V4X-M7RDQ-KKWYZ
GC7T9-CQJFT-3Q9J4-WFDHJ-YXCDZ
YMFHT-HYHDW-WXQM9-QD46M-KKKKZ
YYXWF-CD336-WFJFM-KDY44-3KXCZ
FVC73-Y2X4D-WTCW4-2G7DJ-CP34Z
[FONT=&quot]VWG2C-64PMR-C39RG-96KH3-3JQRZ[/FONT]

*BOOM*

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Code Bomb incoming.

Spartan Female Codes
TDKWH-QG9CD-Q2CM4-K6F2P-TG9JZ

*BOOM*[/QUOTE]

Got that one right in the middle of the pack. Thank you Gogeta.

bread's done
Back