Halo 4 Xbox 360 Limited Edition 320GB Bundle "Buy.com pre-order $349.99" Save $50

Carbonite

CAGiversary!
EDIT: Looks like its over. Back to 399.99.

This might be today only, checking on that.

That's 50 bucks off the console and its not even out yet.
I don't know much about buy.com though so please feel free to speak your mind on whether its good to get a game or console from them. ;)
If this is good to go I may get the console here.

http://www.buy.com/prod/halo-4-xbox-360-limited-edition-320gb-bundle/235653137.html

EDIT: Also, does anybody know the pre-order scheme there? Do they do a pre-authorization or do they just charge when it ships?

I didn't realize this was the see through smokey gray color. Its about fricken time. That was my favorite color for the N64. I still have one new in box and very proud of it. (Got one that I play too. Well its been a while but yeah.)
I am definitely buying this now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought from Buy.com plenty of times, they're a good company.
This may be the way I go, unless I can get Best Buy to match this.

I'm thinking about getting this. Is Buy.com still any good? I haven't ordered from them for years. Any more info would be appreciated.

[quote name='freeza']I'm thinking about getting this. Is Buy.com still any good? I haven't ordered from them for years. Any more info would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Yes, they're a reputable company. I've purchased sever things from them over the past few months without any problems.

you get what you buy and normally at a great price but if you need to return something their customer service is really hard to get a hold of in my past experience at least.

Hmm, it wouldn't of been that great of a deal for me, since they charge tax for Illinois residents...:whistle2:(

But, I would of pre-ordered from Buy.com, just to save a few bucks...;)

bread's done
Back