Halo: CE Anniversary edition - 29.99 @ Newegg.com

To bring the thread back on topic, is this deal still valid? Trying to enter the promo code and it's giving the "valid code but order doesn't meet criteria" message.

[quote name='blackstarre']To bring the thread back on topic, is this deal still valid? Trying to enter the promo code and it's giving the "valid code but order doesn't meet criteria" message.[/QUOTE]
Same here :cry:

[quote name='blackstarre']To bring the thread back on topic, is this deal still valid? Trying to enter the promo code and it's giving the "valid code but order doesn't meet criteria" message.[/QUOTE]

Me too, I wonder what's up.

just to chime in on Newegg... they are a pretty awesome company and it's the company I tend to go with for computer parts.

the only "negative" thing I have against them is I live in California and thus have California sales tax. They also tend to have expensive shipping.

If I lived outside of California, I would totally be happy with sticking with Newegg. their customer reviews are much more accurate than Amazon. I think it's because at Amazon, there are too many fanboys that write bogus reviews. Every place has that problem but not as bad as Amazon.

[quote name='dirtyvu']just to chime in on Newegg... they are a pretty awesome company and it's the company I tend to go with for computer parts.

the only "negative" thing I have against them is I live in California and thus have California sales tax. They also tend to have expensive shipping.

If I lived outside of California, I would totally be happy with sticking with Newegg. their customer reviews are much more accurate than Amazon. I think it's because at Amazon, there are too many fanboys that write bogus reviews. Every place has that problem but not as bad as Amazon.[/QUOTE]

dem laws too evil. y day government take my money?

i pay tax too, and the shipping is mostly free from my experience. the shipping/tax is worth it due to the pleasant surprise of actually getting shipments earlier than expected due to them having distribution centers in the state(thus tax)

bread's done
Back