Halo: CE Cd-Key

Veggie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question, please relocate if it's not.

As most of you probably know, Halo: Reach is coming out in a few weeks. Well there are certain "flairs" that can be unlocked if you've played the other Halo games. I played the original Halo all the time on Xbox, but Bungie has no way of knowing if people had Halo: CE on Xbox, since Xbox Live wasn't available for it. The only way to get the Halo: CE flair is to enter a valid PC CD-Key on their website. Each key can only be used once to unlock the flair.

I know it's a longshot, but is anyone willing to let me use their CD-Key to unlock the flair? I don't even have it for the PC so I won't try to steal it and use it for Multiplayer or anything.

Please PM me if you can help, I'd really appreciate it.

[quote name='SEH']I believe you had to register the CD key on the website like two or three months ago.[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's been extended. You can do it now and for the foreseeable future, Bungie said there will be a deadline, but it's not going to be months from now.

I'd also like a key. :cool:

HALO CE can be found in spots like Odd Job, Unique Gift Shop, Staples for like $1.99 to $2.99.

bread's done
Back