Halo Figures Lot (10+!, All Halo 2 or Older!)

MrMaddness

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I'm trying to sell these Halo Figures and I've been trying for months. Someone has to be interested in them. They are all BRAND NEW STILL IN PACKAGING and separately, probably worth a LOT more.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=320381942657

Someone please buy this, or make me an offer, or want 1 of the figures. I know the shipping is a bit high, but these things are a bitch to ship. PM here if you want to do it through CAG if nobody bids. Thanks!

while i'm interested, i can't see myself spending more than 8 per figure (found some for 5 at a GC near me)

personally, I'm really only interested in the solo spartans:

Halo 2 Limited Edition Spartan with Dual SMGs
Halo 1 Battle Damaged Master Chief
Halo 2 Spartan with Battle Rifle and SMG
Halo 1 Series 4 Warthog with Rocket Launcher
Halo 1 Battle Damaged Master Chief
Halo 1 Series 3 Master Chief
Halo 1 Series 2 Master Chief with shotgun

[quote name='MrMaddness']You found some of these original figures for 5 bucks? Not the Halo 3 McFarlane ones, the Halo 1 and 2 Joyride ones.[/QUOTE]

The Halo 2 Gold Hog and the Cortana ones are worth serious money, if you can grab them.

From your pics they are not all in very good condition. The first couple of pictures show creasing and bending in the cardboard (at least from what I see in the picture) . Maybe better pictures would help them sell for more.

bread's done
Back