Halo ODST 19.99 at FYE could be ymmv

duran603

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Picked this up yesterday at Sawgrass Mills in Sunrise, Florida. They also had Halo 3 Special Edition (the one in the steelcase) for $14.99 and 2000 Wii points cards for $9.99. There were also deals on PSP games and umds. This could be ymmv, especially considering some FYEs don't even carry games anymore. If this has already been posted, I apologize.

I don't even think I have an FYE within 100 miles of me anymore. But FYE did this all the time (before they all closed down) and I would find deals like this often, but it was rather YMMV from what was on sale from one store to the next. So this is most likely YMMV.

Definitely YMMV as I was at a FYE (Tampa, FL) yesterday and didn't see anything like it.

I'm surprised ODST isn't selling for around $15 used now that the Reach beta is over. I know a lot of people picked it up solely for the beta so I'd imagine Gamestop and their ilk would be flooded with copies...

Damn, wish I had known about that Wii points deal yesterday when I was at Sawgrass. Thanks for posting though, I gotta go check this out.

My guess is people who'd sold their copies of H3 a year or more ago are coming back to ramp up for Reach; ODST comes with all of the DLC on disc.

Most FYE are clearing their game inventories. By me they have all games 50% off. There isn't much left. It looks like they are getting out of the game selling business all together.

Im playing through the campaign of ODST now and I'm not having fun. I hate that I don't like it cause I love Halo 1-3. The game play seems antiquated but maybe its just me.

bread's done
Back