Halo (PC)

CaseyRyback

Staff member
Feedback
131 (100%)
I just got the PC version and it is superior in every way IMO. I was wondering if anyone else has it and what are some of the better MP maps.

mainly trying to see if any other CAG want to play this weekend sometime

I own it, but I wasn't that impressed.... I have a decent system, but I had some of the most atrocious frame rate issues with Halo. And although it had its perks, the single player game just wasn't all that interesting, imo... The music rocks, though.

But as far as the x-box version goes, Blood Gulch is probably my fav MP map. I haven't played Halo PC multiplayer.

Yeah, the initial release had some serious performance issues. But Gearbox is about to release the Halo editing Kit and a huge new patch that is actually an entirely new executable for the game. It's supposed to fix the system performance problems and the multiplayer networking problems.

As far as the best maps, Blood Gulch, Danger Canyon, Hang 'em High, they're all pretty good. Gearbox is supposedly fine-tuning new levels as well for a later update.

I had it. well sort of. My friend let me borrow it for awhile and then I let a kid in my school burn a copy and when he gave it back I forgot it in my gym locker and the next day it was gone.

[quote name='tyecko']I had it. well sort of. My friend let me borrow it for awhile and then I let a kid in my school burn a copy and when he gave it back I forgot it in my gym locker and the next day it was gone.[/quote]

I bet your friend was happy about that.

[quote name='tyecko']I had it. well sort of. My friend let me borrow it for awhile and then I let a kid in my school burn a copy and when he gave it back I forgot it in my gym locker and the next day it was gone.[/quote]Did you pay for it?

Well I offered to buy him a new copy but he said it was fine because his computer couldn't run it anyways. Apparently he was planning to buy a graphics card after he bought halo but never got around to the card.

I have it, but wouldn't last a second with you guys. Personally the game is awesome. The aiming is so good, but the keyboard is what really makes me struggle, like walking around, or riding the warthog.

bread's done
Back