Halo Reach +$20 gift card at Walmart.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gluteus

CAGiversary!
If you pre-order the game ($59.95), you get a $20 gift card. Hopefully Amazon matches! This is my first deal posting, so I hope it is done properly. :)

p.s. I hope many others email Amazon, like with Battlefield Bad Company 2, so that they put the game credit up.

Awesome deal. Seems to be jumping the gun a bit but still you can't beat a new release with a $20GC. Too bad the California tax rapes the savings.

I have to wait for reviews after the travesty that was ODST but for fans of the series this is definitely worth biting on.

[quote name='Gluteus']If you pre-order the game ($59.95), you get a $20 gift card. Hopefully Amazon matches! This is my first deal posting, so I hope it is done properly. :)

p.s. I hope many others email Amazon, like with Battlefield Bad Company 2, so that they put the game credit up.[/QUOTE]

Yep it's done properly except it's a repost of my thread. Of course I have to point that out haha. Use the search before posting deals (it doesnt always find what you're looking for even if its there) and no worries I've done the same thing like 3 times now ;)

Thanks for posting though it's an awesome deal so the more people that see it the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back