Halo Reach, Crackdown 2 - $50, Split Second (PS3/Xbox) $48 at Newegg

damn, wut do?

I can't find their preorder info. Do they charge when shipped or when ordered? Might have to lock this in at least until someone matches or beats this price. Then cancel this.

Nothing annoys me more than having to click that stupid link that says "see price in cart" ... only to find out it isn't actually a deal.

It seems Amazon has price matched Split/Second for $47.99. Here's hoping they price match Best Buy's supposed deal tomorrow. Only reason I've been holding off on picking it up for my PS3!

[quote name='HeSaveDave']I can't find their preorder info. Do they charge when shipped or when ordered?[/QUOTE]
Wondering the same. If so then count me in for a few other games they are doing pre-orders for on the cheap.

[quote name='HeSaveDave']share?[/QUOTE]

I think he's referencing Split/Second being $39.99 at BB tomorrow

Nice deals. I'm holding out for TRU tho since they have been giving out gift cards with the big releases lately.

[quote name='langjaikenny']Amazon.com has matched Crackdown 2 at 49.99, still has the $10 video game credit as well.[/QUOTE]

amazon is back up to $55, was $50 for maybe a half hour tops, so if you don't really shop at amazon and don't need the $10 credit, the egg is the way to go on this now

I asked Newegg about when they charge for preorders. Here's what I was e-mailed:

Please kindly note that your order will be charged if the preorder is switched to normal order which means that once the item is in stock and then we can start processing your order. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding in advance.

Odd way of saying it but in a nutshell is seems that you will not be charged while the item is still labeled as 'preorder'.

bread's done
Back