Halo Reach fans? Enjoy 160 points and a 48hr Gold pass on us.

Akio

CAGiversary!
Free Xbox live 48 hour code with 160 microsoft points. Found in my xbox live email account. Currently have a silver account not sure if anyone is receiving it if they have gold.

I didn't get it on any of our Gold accounts (we have a few in our house), nor any of my silver accounts (used on occasion for gamerscore boosting, etc).

But, only 2 of the accounts have ever played Halo: Reach, and those are both Gold. So, perhaps it was for Silver accounts that have played Reach?

*goes off to insert the Reach disc for all of the booster accounts*

[quote name='RedvsBlue']That's awesome, all I got was an advertisement to buy the Noble Map pack, which I already downloaded...[/QUOTE]

same here. thanks ms.... :roll:

lol, all I got was an advertisement =(

sucks because a banshee avatar prop sounds great

Last edited by a moderator:
Three of my gamertags didn't even get an email. My main gamertag did get an email, but it's just an advertisement. No codes whatsoever.

Not surprising though, since Microsoft never emails me any codes of any sort. They just don't like me.

I never get anything. I didn't even get the email :p

It's weird though. I NEVER get emails from Microsoft, even though I have the email subscription thing turned on.

Anyone know what this was for? Is it for playing reach over the free weekend, or just playing online with a silver account during the free weekend?

one of my silver accounts got an email for 160ms points and 48hrs xbl nothing for any of my others (including my gold one) but in the email it says "expand halo reach and join your friends on gold"

My wife got the banshee code in her E-mail and her account is Silver, I'm gold and didn't get anything.

All I got was 48 hours. But I just renewed for 12 months a week ago. Giving this code to my roommate.

bread's done
Back