Halo Reach Flaming Helmet Giveaway!

FFX2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (80%)
Just saw it on Twitter Dont post here ENTER HERE ---> http://hemang27.wordpress.com/2010/09/18/halo-reach-flaming-helmet-giveaway/

"The Legendary Edition is very limited, which makes the Flaming Helmet code also limited. People are selling it for $100+, but I wouldn’t do that to you guys. I am giving you a chance to win this super cool, super limited code.
For your chance to win, all you have to do is leave a comment here and tell me what you favorite Halo game is, and your favorite Matchmaking class (Team Slayer, Lone Wolves, etc).
For an extra entry in this very special giveaway, tweet the following: RT & Follow @hemang27shah for your chance to win a Halo Reach Flaming Helmet http://$$$$$$$/czFOLs #H27FH
The giveaway will run for a few days and winner will be chosen randomly according to Random.org/Kosmix.com"

Last edited by a moderator:
OP should probably update post to let people know.. you have to enter through the link, not here on CAG. :)

[quote name='Rhu']OP should probably update post to let people know.. you have to enter through the link, not here on CAG. :)[/QUOTE]
Sorry was in a rush lol

[quote name='tigerpants']thanks FFX2, i entered on your site. and a rt too boot.[/QUOTE]
Not my site just someone i am following on twitter is giving it away. And wanted to share it to my fellow CAG's

OG Halo, just because I remember the epic LAN parties I was able to partake in even though I was a PS2 owner playing SOCOM all the time. Sometimes I miss those parties with the food, the drinks, and of course the angry shit talking. Halo 1 on Blood Gulch and Sidewinder w/ 4 TVs/Xboxs FTW!!!

Thank you FFX2. Who ever you are, thanks for posting this here...got lots of entries on my giveaway thanks to this. Are you on twitter? What is your username?

[quote name='burningGundam85']I love Halo wars because of the strategy component. I would choose the MLG setting just because i like Brs[/QUOTE]

Have you ever played a real RTS on a computer...? Halo Wars had no real aspect of strategy whatsoever. I am not trying to bash on you I was just extremely surprised to read that.

[quote name='brolyb593']have you ever played a real rts on a computer...? Halo wars had no real aspect of strategy whatsoever. I am not trying to bash on you i was just extremely surprised to read that.[/quote]

lol

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite halo game would have to be 2 that what got me started on halo but now reach is for sure my favorite now but id have to say swat or slayer pro is my favorite match making mode and i love infection just to mess around.

The contest already ended...by the way.
Unless the original poster decided to give another one away; and I'm not aware of it. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back