Halo Reach Full Game Download Card $11.95

[quote name='thegame956']http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B006QZ85PU/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?tag=dealzon-20

$11.95 @ amazon.[/QUOTE]

I want to pick up this game, wouldn't even mind just have the DL, but once you factor in Shipping I can get a hard copy cheaper...thanks anywho OP.

I was part of the XGD3 preview program (was the new 360 disc format a while back) got a special copy of H:R with it. Eventually there was a title update that made the disc unusable so they gave everyone
Games On Demand Codes.

H:R is not a game i'm fond of as a Halo fan. So the GoD code has been sitting around for 1.5+ years unused. If anyone wants it (the code) for 10$ PM me.

[quote name='Blade']Retail game is only $8 more. Much better choice if you're running out of hard drive space like I am.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I was looking at buying it the other day and it was $25.xx

[quote name='MrBonk']I was part of the XGD3 preview program (was the new 360 disc format a while back) got a special copy of H:R with it. Eventually there was a title update that made the disc unusable so they gave everyone
Games On Demand Codes.

H:R is not a game i'm fond of as a Halo fan. So the GoD code has been sitting around for 1.5+ years unused. If anyone wants it (the code) for 10$ PM me.[/QUOTE]

I believe I also have a code at home if anyone wants it, will do the same price. PM me if this guy sells his and you want one. I have a digital code from the 360 bundle back in the day, but I prefer physical copies.

[quote name='MrBonk']I was part of the XGD3 preview program (was the new 360 disc format a while back) got a special copy of H:R with it. Eventually there was a title update that made the disc unusable so they gave everyone
Games On Demand Codes.

H:R is not a game i'm fond of as a Halo fan. So the GoD code has been sitting around for 1.5+ years unused. If anyone wants it (the code) for 10$ PM me.[/QUOTE]

Tempting, but my backlog is staring at me, and it's rather alarmingly large, so I'll have to pass:/

The game isn't very long to those with a backlog, also don't know if anyone is playing the mp anymore. That said HR is my favorite Halo game and because of that one of my favorite games.

[quote name='Desousa93']The game isn't very long to those with a backlog, also don't know if anyone is playing the mp anymore. That said HR is my favorite Halo game and because of that one of my favorite games.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I had more fun with Halo Reach than the others. I'm not sure what it was about that one but it was an enjoyable game. I have not played Halo 4 yet however.

bread's done
Back