Halo Reach Games on Demand code for 1600 Microsoft points

thereefernander

CAGiversary!
Feedback
128 (100%)
I like many others had my Disc version of the retail program placed via a games on demand code for Halo Reach.

Looking to get rid of it for 1600MSP so I can get some of these games that just went on sale on the XBLM, thanks.

Good luck. This is CAG and you mentioned yourself you got your disc through retail program... i.e. free like a few other fortunate CAGers. Highly doubt you're getting $20 in value unless someone won a 1600 point card.

My comment was mainly to help those unaware of the retail program that was for testing new disk storage and how gamers got "Free" copies of the disc. I don't care about what the value "could" be.

[quote name='neudog']My comment was mainly to help those unaware of the retail program that was for testing new disk storage and how gamers got "Free" copies of the disc. I don't care about what the value "could" be.[/QUOTE]

Regardless of the price paid for said item, If someone doesn't have a "Free" copy of Halo Reach, they'll have to shell out at least $20 for a new copy.

I do agree that it's not really worth 1600 points as someone would have to purchase the points for trade.

But if he were asking to trade for a game someone had and didn't want worth $20 that'd be a different story in my opinion.

But to each his own I suppose.

I'd be open to other suggestions, this is just my first choice to try and get some MSP since all these great games are on sale on the XBLM right now.

bread's done
Back