Halo: Reach gamestop preorder bonus question

Dareb

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Gamestop has no good deals for Reach beyond the convoluted trade in set up and that pre order bonus for an extra armor permutation. I'm interested in the latter, but what I'm wondering is, does that code work only once or can it be used multiple times? Back when I preordered Far Cry 2, I told a friend of mine the code for that and it worked just fine for him. Has the same been true of other Gamestop exclusive DLC?

Yeah, that seems to be the case. Apparently that FC2 code unlocked levels that were unlockable with cheats- thats why it was multi use.

How much do Gamespot preorder bonus codes normally cost, by the way? I plan to pick up Reach with a $20 walmart gift card, and pick up the code later as of now.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Bonus codes usually go for anywhere from $5-$70.[/QUOTE]

Can you give some examples of ones going beyond the typical preorder price? ($5) Especially the $70 ones?

[quote name='Dareb']Can you give some examples of ones going beyond the typical preorder price? ($5) Especially the $70 ones?[/QUOTE]

The Jazz Best Buy preorder code from War for Cybertron was fetching around $50

I will have an Elite Armor code if you are willing to trade. I never use Elites.

People will spend like $80 on the Flaming Helmet from Halo Reach Legendary Edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back