Halo Reach: Honor the Code Premium Theme codes

Just realized this exists, and with the closest 7-11 being over an hour drive away, if anyone has one that they wouldn't mind sharing with me I would really appreciate it! Thank you!

[quote name='djbooba']Well, there are 3 different coupons if you know where to look. One of them should be on the door right in front of the 20oz Mountain Dew bottles. If you go by the energy drinks, there should be another coupon on the door for $0.50 off 2 Amps. There is also a 2 Liter coupon attached to various Pepsi/Mountain Dew products that could either be in the fridge below the 20oz bottles or somewhere in the store on an endcap display.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update. I'm going to check tonight. Wish me luck!

Edit: Also HUGE THANKS to splintercell for a code, I just redeemed it. :)

"You have successfully redeemed a code for:
Halo: Reach 7-11 Honor the Code Premium Theme "

hi. can anyone still get these? there is no 7-11's near my area and i never could get a code. if anyone can still help please pm me. thank you

Not to be greedy, but if I could get two of these that would be quite awesome. Same situation as others, no 7-11's nearby.

[quote name='Luriden']Not to be greedy, but if I could get two of these that would be quite awesome. Same situation as others, no 7-11's nearby.[/QUOTE]

I doubt you can get one at this point since most 7-11's are out of them by now.

i've been to at least a dozen 7-11s and have yet to see one :( the clerks always tell me they don't know what I'm talking about. Granted, I usually get a slurpee too, but still...it's disheartening :(

if anyone has an extra one, I'd be very, VERY appreciative! I have 48 hour codes (I'll send them after I get home from Thanksgiving)

bread's done
Back