Halo Reach Legendary $40 NEW @ Best Buy - Woodbridge, NJ Store only!!

PatelKing

CAGiversary!
This deal is only at the Best Buy in Woodbridge, NJ. It rings up $150 and they override the price. I would attach pictures but don't know how.

Last week I walked into this store and they had 40+ Halo legendarys. At that time, they had them marked down to $60, so I picked one up and planned on selling the DLC for the flaming helmet.

Went yesterday to try and get them to price match the Kmart $60 deal for my MK TE edition and saw that the Legendary's were now marked down to $40 so I got a price adjustment. I do not think they will last past this weekend for another round of markdowns, but I did count at least 20 and thats after I picked up 2 for 2 of my cousins.

I know this will be a very regional deal so hopefully it helps some CAGers out. I know there's a bunch in my area because I missed out on the GOW3UE by a few hours at multiple stores. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
2e1xi8k.jpg

[quote name='Raven6009']
2e1xi8k.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Hey thats my picture from the other place I posted this but how were you able to copy it in?

Thanks for that btw!!:applause:

[quote name='PatelKing']Hey thats my picture from the other place I posted this but how were you able to copy it in?

Thanks for that btw!!:applause:[/QUOTE]
The "other" place...*cough* SD

[quote name='PatelKing']Hey thats my picture from the other place I posted this but how were you able to copy it in?

Thanks for that btw!!:applause:[/QUOTE]
Upload your picture here, copy the link, and when posting it click on the picture icon at the top and paste the link.

;) I will give you $45 for one shipped to CA. :D I kid, I kid that is a great find. Hopefully my BB will come down to at least $50, before I bite.

I know this is a longshot, but anyone in the San Antonio area find a deal like this? I see all the stores in my area have them in stock. I have a feeling its not going to happen.

[quote name='SePh1r0tH']Trade in regular Halo Reach for $30 and pick this one up for $10. Awesome deal thanks for posting![/QUOTE]

Actually, thats exactly what I did!

My Best Buy's still have these at full price. I guess they are waiting for Black Friday to dump them or something.

Some stores refuse to mark shit down and believe people will eventually pay MSRP (they are partially right, but it depends on store volume). I work for a said store and still have cell phone accessories from eight years ago at MSRP.

Just picked one of these up; the guy in front of me had 2 for his kids, and he was saying that just before I got there someone bought 8 of them. If anyone else plans on getting one I saw 3 left on the sales floor. Thanks OP.

[quote name='Shadow1086']Just picked one of these up; the guy in front of me had 2 for his kids, and he was saying that just before I got there someone bought 8 of them. If anyone else plans on getting one I saw 3 left on the sales floor. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

Chances are, this was also on SD, so I'm not surprised.

Mine is also at full price here in South Jersey. This game is a steal for $39.99. People on ebay pay that much for the DLC it comes with which means you'll get the game for $5 when all is said and done. Awesome deal.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Chances are, this was also on SD, so I'm not surprised.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Shadow1086']Just picked one of these up; the guy in front of me had 2 for his kids, and he was saying that just before I got there someone bought 8 of them. If anyone else plans on getting one I saw 3 left on the sales floor. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly why I posted on CAG first, though I should have probably waited longer to post on SD. Hope all that wanted it were able to get it.

[quote name='AJVtony831']Yea it was...OP posted it on there too[/QUOTE]

Next time, I'll reserve it for just CAG. Buying 8 is ridiculous.

just traveled out to my store, and they're staying msrp, but I'm feeling kz3 helghast will be getting pretty cheap soon from the size of their stack.

I went there at 1 pm and there was like 6(?) left. I picked one up and some other man had 2. It's probably safe to say that this deal is dead.

bread's done
Back