- Spartan Armour effect Flaming Helmet
- Falcon Avatar accessory
- Elite multiplayer Armour
- Behind the scenes 'making of' video
- 2 day gold Xbox LIVE trial
- Spartan Recon helmet variant
-UA Multi Threat Mjolnir Mark V(B) Armor

I live in the UK so no MS Points from anyone outside of UK please

yeah i give u (5) 2 day xbox live codes for the recon helmet and i can give 5 more for the armour from gamestop. what do you say?

Hello, I have some offers for the Flaming Helmet Varient if you're still selling. I can pay 27 dollars over paypal, and I have 16k MS Point (US) and 1 year of live (US)

[quote name='starmask2k3']how much are u looking for PM Me[/QUOTE]

Well if Cocksie has a specific price I think we would all like to know.

[quote name='starmask2k3']how much are u looking for PM Me[/QUOTE]

Not to sure but there going for pretty high stakes at the moment on ebay £50+

[quote name='Stoic Person Eater']I sold my flaming helmet for $100 on eBay.[/QUOTE]

woah! then why dont people just BUY the Legendary edition for $150, sell the code for like $50-60, and have the game, statue, and extras for essentially >$100?

people aren't that smart..

Well considering the to posts above how about $60-70? you can resell it or w.e if you wish.

I dont have a Ebay account or illd ebay it

BUMP

If no offers after tommorow itll be on Ebay.

So if you want one at a REASONABLE price and dont want to spend $100+

Make me a offer :).

They're slowly declining in price. They were $100+ before/at release day, and it's been slowly trickling down ever since. Yesterday was $70-80ish, I wouldn't be surprised if they're $50-60ish soon.

But yeah... I don't get why people don't just buy the full Legendary edition if they're willing to pay $100 for this...

[quote name='DurbanBrown']Woah, i wouldnt pay more than $2 for any of that crap. $100??? Really????[/QUOTE]

Got to love fanboyism and ignorance. Don't agree with the eBay prices, but OP I hope you get some decent offers for your items.:D

bread's done
Back