Halo Reach Limited Edition $39.99+FS or $33 for Redcard @ Target.com

I just ordered it for $33 shipped with the codes REDCARDM and REDCARDK, which took $9.22 of the total. I saw those codes on SD in the iPod Touch thread. I'm pretty sure you need a Target Red card to use them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chunlirocks']The limited is 39.99 at Amazon as well

good price[/QUOTE]

Target is the one selling it for $39.99 on Amazon, however you don't get free shipping.

oh how the mighty have fallen...well, I can be a hero to my friend's kid giving him the elite armor unlock code, trading the game in for store credit, and having a 2nd patch so i could think about but never sew onto my denim jacket. :)

I almost guarantee that not a single one of you who purchase this from Target.com will actually get the limited. They have done this to me three times in the past by saying its the collectors/limited edition but all they ship is the standard and then they wont do a god damn return . Ugh it is sooo upsetting :cry:

[quote name='iKilledChewbacca']I almost guarantee that not a single one of you who purchase this from Target.com will actually get the limited. They have done this to me three times in the past by saying its the collectors/limited edition but all they ship is the standard and then they wont do a god damn return . Ugh it is sooo upsetting :cry:[/QUOTE]

i think this time it's a different story. because it's also on amazon. And it clearly states the discounts. Whereas all other target shenanigans with limited editions just post it at RE msrp.

If you have the Redcard get it from target, if you dont buy it from amazon...because it ships from Target. So, I don't think there will be any shenanigans on this one.

[quote name='100xp']If you have the Redcard get it from target, if you dont buy it from amazon...because it ships from Target. So, I don't think there will be any shenanigans on this one.[/QUOTE]

You don't get free shipping on Amazon.

[quote name='Mikocouch']You don't get free shipping on Amazon.[/QUOTE]

It's for piece of mind for those who think they'll get the bait and switch from Target. (also I didn't know the shipping isn't free on amazon on this title) At this point, getting the limited edition is more for the code and extra contents, sell the game it's worth $25+ TIV.

As far as I can tell Amazon isn't selling this today, because its probably the lightning deal tonight at 8:00pm PST, and they are trying to save as many copies as they can for that.

I bit on this anyway. Now what to do with the Reach I bought for 29.99.

[quote name='papalatistudios']As far as I can tell Amazon isn't selling this today, because its probably the lightning deal tonight at 8:00pm PST, and they are trying to save as many copies as they can for that.

I bit on this anyway. Now what to do with the Reach I bought for 29.99.[/QUOTE]

trade it in for store credit before it depreciates any more or give it to you new best friend so you can play online together in an XBL party.

This is dead. I think I might've got the last one cuz it went out of stock on both Amazon and Target seconds after I processed. Thanks, OP.

I am so pissed that I missed this. It would have been a perfect Christmas present. There's no way to get it price matched anywhere, is there?

bread's done
Back