Halo:Reach Respect the code 7-11 premium themes Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wacko from Animaniacs

(There is this huge list... Every single one seems almost as popular as the rest lol)

Answer is MARVIN THE MARTIAN

Congratulations!

FULLHOVAK
DISTINCT101
PORKSTA
MASTERWOLF
BOGETTA
SMOKEY6

----> WHAT IS MY FAVORITE ANIME / MANGA HERO ?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='rickyff7']this one is pretty easy, from "voltron" your favorite hero will be "keith kogane".[/quote]
good logic but i make sure all my questions don't have anything to do with previous answers unless specified in the question... I have to respond to this because people will start repeating this and no one will win a code ...sorry bud

NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ANSWERING THE QUESTION SO MAYBE I NEED TO CHANGE IT ?

[quote name='cheko']good logic but i make sure all my questions don't have anything to do with previous answers unless specified in the question... I have to respond to this because people will start repeating this and no one will win a code ...sorry bud

NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ANSWERING THE QUESTION SO MAYBE I NEED TO CHANGE IT ?[/QUOTE]

Your small hint just gave away the answer to me. I mean it just screaming Voltron to me. But the hard part is your anime hero.

Well it still morning and everyone is still a sleep, so give them some time.

Goku.

I used to trade DBZ VHS tapes through the mail back in the early 90's, before it was even on US tv.

I still remember modding the Super Famicom games to get em to work on my SNES....good times...

Updated my post people please make sure your answering the right question for tonite's drawing THERE IS STILL 8 HOURS TO GO......PLENTY OF TIME TO POST YOUR ANSWERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back