20 (100%)
86077158.jpg
99918090.jpg
74127981.jpg
56329378.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Boooooiiiiiiinnnnnngggg!

Thanks, Bone! My man!

I hope Reach has a rich single player campaign with an epic story. ODST kind of left me disappointed in that regard, so I'm looking forward to the next big entry into the series.

Wow graphics look quite beefy. They should have put up screen shots on a large screen versus showing that so-so trailer at the game awards.

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']Boooooiiiiiiinnnnnngggg!

Thanks, Bone! My man!

I hope Reach has a rich single player campaign with an epic story. ODST kind of left me disappointed in that regard, so I'm looking forward to the next big entry into the series.[/QUOTE]

ODST had an awesome plot. I liked how each character had its own story and i really enjoyed the challenge against enemies because characters were not super powered like halo 3

[quote name='maxim2boobles']ODST had an awesome plot. I liked how each character had its own story and i really enjoyed the challenge against enemies because characters were not super powered like halo 3[/QUOTE]

+1
Still need to finish the game online in co-op mode... lol

But wow Reach looks good!

spanky. looking forward to reach...looks kinda like if you took TF2 and put them in spartan armor, and said "there's your target, work it out."

Can I fly a Pelican? I've been wanting to do this since CE. If there is no Pelican flying in this game Bungie can go fuck a goat.

Ha... Sniper Rifile.

Anyways; I can't purchase this game until I read the reviews of it first. ODST left a bitter taste in my mouth.

[quote name='Frogurt.man']Can I fly a Pelican? I've been wanting to do this since CE. If there is no Pelican flying in this game Bungie can go fuck a goat.[/QUOTE]
I flew one in Halo:CE... on PC. :lol: So epic seeing your buddies seated, getting flown for 30 seconds to be dropped off to have an energy sword battle ontop of a New Mombasa building. Too bad you had to manually install custom maps and mods, or I would reinstall that right now.

Halo needs to expand its multiplayer cap, 16 is not the "sweet spot", it's at least 24 players and even more if they use the arsenal of vehicles properly.

BoneMonkey when did you get your game informer for Feb? I still have not received mine. I had looked forward to this issue with the Reach preview. =(

bread's done
Back