Halo Reach Spartan Recon Helmet DLC (FREE, ONLY ONE!!!!!!)

postronix

CAG Newbie
Hey everyone!

I have ONE Halo Reach Spartan Recon Helmet DLC Code to give away!!!!

The first person to reply to this thread gets it!!!!

If you just won one of the 10 Darksiders II codes then you are ineligible for this contest (to be fair!)

REMEMBER, THE FIRST REPLY GETS IT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='postronix']Hey everyone!

I have Darksiders II Death Lives Avatar DLC codes to give away for the first 10 thread replies.

Once you reply to the thread I will PM you with a code!

GOOD LUCK[/QUOTE]
I'll like one please :)

[quote name='postronix']Hey everyone!

I have Darksiders II Death Lives Avatar DLC codes to give away for the first 10 thread replies.

Once you reply to the thread I will PM you with a code!

GOOD LUCK[/QUOTE]

please pm me one

Those those of you who replied and made the top 10, congrats!!!

TommyLove
Tohis
officerrickyross22
Cleaner7
WhatisLife620
loganx1187
Killercules
Krispies
stuart2773
emwearz

For those who did not make the top 10, but made an effort, dont worry!!!! Check back soon to this thread. I will be giving away a Halo Reach avatar real soon!!!

**** The thread name will change, and the first to reply gets the code, all replies up to that point will be ignored****

[quote name='postronix']Sorry buddy, you already got the Darksiders II code, gotta let someone else get the Spartan Recon helmet[/QUOTE]
I sent you a reply when you mailed me the code, I did not realize it was the Tshirt was given out on facebook which I already own. As I said via PM, best to pass it on to someone else who can use it.

Ack, I redeemed it already, if I knowed I would have left it as I wasn't the real first then^^" Maybe would you like a Longbow Theme for the xbox?

MiXmAsTaRob

The giveaways have ended for tonight, check back though. Im new to CAG, and will be doing giveaways quite frequently in this thread.

Its up to CAGs to check back frequently. New giveaways will be marked by a change in the thread name, and new details in the very first post of the the thread.

In the meantime, if you are looking for game cases, manuals, artwork, and any other items be sure to check out my other thread in CAG Video Game Trading!!!

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']WOW people read what he wrote he had only 1 hahaha omg lol[/QUOTE]

If you read the whole thread, he gave out more than just the recon helmet code.

[quote name='uhnsk']If you read the whole thread, he gave out more than just the recon helmet code.[/QUOTE]
Cayse he was nice but he said ONE in red. EPIC FAIL Bro... oh well why i randomly pick posts on the entire site now to give away something cause people keep begging for more. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back