Halo Reach: Wheel of Halo Contest - Winners Posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what's got me more bummed - that the Reach controllers aren't the new ones, or that, inexplicably, after all this time, the Halo franchise still owns me.

I already have the Legendary preordered, but lord knows I'd love to have the controller or console, and pass the game on to someone else.

Out of curiosity, anyone else not getting the chance for posting in this thread? I've got all the others unlocked, but this will be my third post and it hasn't unlocked for me. Just curious if I'm doing it wrong.

[quote name='BlazerMorte']Out of curiosity, anyone else not getting the chance for posting in this thread? I've got all the others unlocked, but this will be my third post and it hasn't unlocked for me. Just curious if I'm doing it wrong.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I just posted but it hasn't acknowledged that. Hopefully it just needs some time.

My first comment did not register as a ticket so I will try again. I really hope I win something! The console would be great, but I am hoping for anything. Fingers crossed.

Hmm, wonder my last post didn't give me the ticket for posting in this thread. It's the last one I need and will ensure my victory of this contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back