Halo: Reach Xbox 360 Bundle - $386.99

USNC117

CAG Veteran
This is the lowest price I can find on the internet...

videogameaction.com/haloreach.html

Price: $429.99

Coupon code for 10% off : summerfun

Subtotal: $386.99

No taxes if you are not in CA...

You do have to pay for shipping

[quote name='sherisdoppel']I remember this package being sold for $329 few days back.
Since they increased the price, maybe it was not a scam. Well, we never know.[/QUOTE]
They canceled all the orders, claiming that it was a "glitch" price. I don't recommend doing business with this company since they don't stand by their advertised prices.

Dell's total price comes to $422.51.

$369.99 for the Halo Reach Bundle
+$14.99 for shipping
+$37.53 for tax
--------------------
$422.51

I think I would rather pay the $389.61 at videogameaction.com

$419.99 for the bundle
+$11.62 for shipping
-$42.00 for "summerfun" coupon
-----------
$389.61 Total

[quote name='USNC117']Dell's total price comes to $422.51.

$369.99 for the Halo Reach Bundle
+$14.99 for shipping
+$37.53 for tax
--------------------
$422.51

I think I would rather pay the $389.61 at videogameaction.com

$419.99 for the bundle
+$11.62 for shipping
-$42.00 for "summerfun" coupon
-----------
$389.61 Total[/QUOTE]

Or you could go with a reputable company like Amazon or Newegg and get it for $399.99 shipped, no tax. Release-date delivery is free with a Prime trial at Amazon. Who knows when this shady company will deliver the package?

Unless you work for them (only 2 posts total, all in this thread, and you joined yesterday and posted this immediately), I don't see a reason why you would buy from this company, seeing as how Amazon and Newegg are great with returns/exchanges. Amazon especially since they send you an exchange before they receive the original item.

and (for me atleast) they want $26 for shipping.... that puts the total above $400.... and dell has a free shipping method.... and what ^he said

Stay away from videogameaction, didn't honor their price and offered a PSP kit of some sort to make up for it, how does this make any sense. Go with a reputable dealer and spend a couple of extra dollars.

[quote name='The Dude 419']Stay away from videogameaction, didn't honor their price and offered a PSP kit of some sort to make up for it, how does this make any sense. Go with a reputable dealer and spend a couple of extra dollars.[/QUOTE]

I second this, why buy from a potential shady looking outfit instead of a reputable dealer just to save $13 at best! Go with amazon.com as they have no tax, free shipping and a guarantee that if there is a problem they will take care of you!

is it just everyelse but me that gets no tax? if i order the bundle off amazon its an estimated tax of $34.61

[quote name='blueblazin']is it just everyelse but me that gets no tax? if i order the bundle off amazon its an estimated tax of $34.61[/QUOTE]

Washington residents get charged tax on Amazon

bread's done
Back