Halo Ring Giveaway: Your finger is going to be cold this Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can type a long paragraphs about how I love halo and would love the ring,but I'll just say this,I have almost every achievement from halo 2 pc-halo reach(just missing the one halo wars one, but I will have that next week legit!).Have lots of halo toys and other goodies and wear my halo noble beanie everyday.I mean,I met my wife on halo 2,how could I not love halo!!.

I played the original Halo to the teeth, and it was always a bit of a disappointment that they didn't have an xbox live feature for multiplayer (yes yes, xblxc and gamespy worked wonders, but lagged) because the pistol in Halo 1 was the perfect balance of a gun for the game.

Halo 2 took what was great about the pistol, and removed all of it. While still a good game, this just didn't quite have the same luster as Halo 1 did. The multiplayer was its saving grace as the campaign was bad.

Halo 3 was a shame, and from here on out, the series has been in decline in my opinion. I have yet to try reach, but am hoping to do so soon in hopes to hopefully find something that will draw my attention like Halo 1 did.

On a side note, I though Halo wars was a decent attempt at an RTS from them, and I am interested to see if they build on this concept at all. Halo Universe anyone????

I've been playing Bungie games since the Marathon series and loved them all.

In fact I've played every major game list on the Bungie site except GNOP You Lose and Operation Desert Storm.

Dominated Minotaur.

Lit up the Darkness.

Abused Bungie.

Completed the Marathon.

Turned Myth into Legend.

Evolved into Oni.

Ran Rings around Halo.

The finally found a Halo Ring in my hand, thank you.

I've been playing halo since I was like 8 (I think) when it first came out. At first I sucked, but I learned it and got better.

this is truely the one ring to rule them all.
myyyy preciousssssssss. we must have it.
infact, if i win, if i ever ask a women to marry me, i will present her with that as the engagement ring ;)

I'd like to enter myself as well. I'm a big HALO fan and love things like this.

this is the kind of ring that chooses the wearer and i believe shall empower me to get killtacular after killtacular ^^

I need the ring so the next time a Gamestop employee tells me they're going to give me 3 bucks for a game, I can put Master Chief's imprint on their forehead.

I've been playing HALO since the first one on original xbox.

In fact, it's because of me that most of my friends have xbox 360 instead of ps3.

PLEASE I WANT IT SO BAD, I WOULD WEAR IT EVERYDAY AND NEVER SELL IT!!

Actually, you can even give it to me under the contract that if I ever sell it, all the money goes to you!

I'll never sell it :D

I think I should win the ring because my other ring was stolen from my locker at the gym. My hand now has a tan line where the ring was ( I hope people aren't thinking I was married or something).

Thanks IPlay4Fun for the giveaway

Yeah I need that ring so when I punch cheaters it will leave a Master Chief shaped scar on their faces. Then I'll say, "You've been laid low by Hey low."

OH GOD D: I want this since the first day i saw it on Weta. Truly, the ring to rule them all.
It would be an honor to wear this.

Thanks for giving us the chance to win this.

Very Nice Ring.

I want it because i am a cheap ass gamer who loves halo that much is a ubba noob and don't even know how to play the game proper lol not to mention i never win anything ever would make a change to win something. More like i wont win :p

Why should I win this? Because I lurve Halo, and believe it or not, so does my girlfriend (which would actually be a pretty good present).

Wow first time I have seen a Halo ring, how cool is that.
You must be mental to be giving it away, have you banged your head recently?
Any history of mental illness running in the family?
No?
Awesome, I very much doubt if you would post it too a UK winner cause of costs etc but if you do, I would gladly give it a new home, I have all ready thought of a name for my ring, I'm going to call him Monty.

However wins, well in, and just know how jealous we all are of you :D

I was so addicted to halo, I read all the books and played all their games the day they came out,
never seen a halo ring before but it looks awesome! would luv to win it :)

"We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious."

Hi--my name is Cheapie McGee...and I'm a Halo-Holic.

My family--as a whole, is Halo Stupid.

Seriously...we have multiple pepicura Halo projects going on in the house right now, including a jetpack. We have a couple of ODST helmets cast and completed. Our goal is to have a family of zombie Halo guys at the next Zombie-walk or invade the Comicon and beat down all the fat 501st Stormtroopers.

My xbox avatar is awesomely decked out in halo garb...my oldest kid and I participated in a Halo Reach tournament last weekend.

Halo is the main reason we bought xbox consoles...and Halo items are all I have bought here on CAG.

Will you be a Halo enabler?

warning everything you are about to read is from an iphone, so i apologize for the terrible grammer/spelling errors.

now please note that if your are actually reading this you are incrediblly lucky. and i mean very lucky. now i for one do believe in aliens to an extent. i do believe that life does exist without a shadow of a doubt beyond our tiny little planet. quite possibly beyond our wildest dreams. quite possibly the fact that the true meaning of life will be more astonisishly amazing and incomprehendable than we can ever possibly imagine with our small lives. im not here to convert or to tell people how to live there lives but our lives truely are simply put lucky and insane. now back to that life thing i was talking about. imagine how massive the universe is. in fact they say that it is possibly infintly expanding forever and ever. now imagine life out there. probably not the little aliens we think of. but more likely single celled organisams. now what the hell are the chances of possibly being on planet earth. that is honestly mathmatically impossible. to think that after millions and millions of years on earth that we got to where we are at today. do you know how lucky we are. how many generations our people went through to get us where we are today. honestly how many times do you jerk off a week. thats millions of sperm wasted that possibly could have been you. think about it. youd think with all these variables that you kno for a fact its like a 99.99999% for you to not be here today. thats like going on a beach picking up a single grain of sand. and thats you. thats your chances. but TIMES trillions more. and to live in a time in today and i see people not taking advantage of this kinda makes me sad you kno. to be able to wake up in the morning and watch tv. in fact wtf is tv. if we were born 200 years ago, only a fraction of our time on earth, people would go insaine. tv is a box where yo could view ANYTHING. and dont get me started on the inter net :/. honestly as louis ck says "life is amazing, and nobody is happy". it sickins me to my stomach that people are not taking advantage of there live. of course times are hard. but time are always hard. and it has been worse now all i ask of you is to think about life for a second and how lucky we truely are. and how lucky we arent born into the most terible times of our human existance. even as i write this now im even writing this on my iphone at 6 in morn. i live in the bay area. it took me bout 15 to type this all out. now i kno that chances are slim for me to win this ring of your tc. but i kno my chances have been slimer for alot of things. the chance for me to be in this galexy. the chance for me to be here on earth. the chance to be born in a time of the internet. the chance to be born in the us from imigrants who came overseas. even though this is only for a ring and but i kno my chances have been worse, but im still here haha. please consider me in your thoughts, but whatever happns... life goes on, with or without me. but im still gonna make the most of it. thank you for your time...

rct

Well, it was my birthday yesterday, that ought to count for something, and I'll be willing to pay it forward with a Duke Nuke'm early access code and a homefront online battle code... either i'll give them away or you can.

I should win the ring, because since my divorce, my ring finger is oh so cold. This would signify my marriage to Halo, and would unite us in some form of holy matrimony. Then I can claim married on my taxes and get more money back.

hey, if a person can have "sister-wives" I can marry Halo :p

I want this ring, so I can bring back the fanboy peace with my friends. You see, I'm mainly a PS3 gamer, but my friends consider me as a PS3 fanboy. xD

Maybe I can prove I'm not so fanboy with this ring. XD

I want the ring because it will fuel my meteoric (or anti-meteric?) rise to the top of the Silver market. With such a boon of luck, I may start a Silver Commodities firm called Silverline, which would combine the smooth-talking tactics of Goldline with the baldness and mustachioedness of G. Gordon Liddy of Roselin Capital.

I should win because I ma one of the biggest fans out there. Went to a midnight launch for every Halo game including ODST and Halo Wars. Have every single novel, artbook and comic based on the series. Have every single action figure either by Seth McFarlane or from Square Enix's own line displayed in my display case along with even all the lego/megablocks sets stashed away somewhere. Even have other Halo memorabilia from other fans of Halo mainly Red vs Blue! Basically have almost everything Halo that I can get in my country! So adding another item would make the completion of my collection even better!

I was a casual gamer prior to Halo. I enjoyed Goldeneye, but had never progressed beyond an N64. Halo was a multiplayer experience that had me knocking on the door of any of my friends who owned the game, because I needed a fix. Knowing that Halo 3 would eventually came out, I skipped the Xbox and bought a 360, just waiting for the next installment. I spent *hours* in Halo 2 with my friends just exploring the levels - trying to superbounce and escape the maps - in addition to playing multiplayer. I played the hell out of the H3 beta, and developed a backlog of "inferior" games that I just never got around to playing because I was too busy playing H3. I think ODST has the best story - one I've played solo and co-op more than the others - and firefight offered a nice change of pace and another means of stealing my gaming time from other games. Reach has actually been a means of keeping in touch with old friends, as I moved out of my home state Sept. 1st of last year. Being on a headset with old friends feels like being able to still hang out with them, and while it's not exactly the same, it's still better than losing touch.

tl;dr: the Halo series turned me into a gamer, has had me pass on other games to keep playing it, and has kept me in touch with people I can't see anymore. Plus, I love collectibles ^_^

I should win because when I get the ring I will punch anyone that doesn't like Halo in their face and finally leave the Chiefs impression on them like he did to me. :D

I should get the ring because I'd I would actually wear it. I consistently wear a Sonic belt buckle and vidya shirts. I've also been known to wear my Pokemon Masters hat from time to time.

I want this ring because I believe it will give me special powers to become Master Chief and save this planet from a terrible alien invasion! If you want this planet to survive, you know what you must do!

I'm a 46 year old Halo fan-boy and nothing would be more ridiculius than me wearing that Ring. That's why i want it.
thanx,PJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back