Halo Wars:Platinum Hits Edition for $19.96 at Walmart-RETAIL stores only!

LiquidCrew

CAGiversary!
Just got back from my local Walmart here in Columbus, OH and they seem to be selling the HW:platinum Edition early, (Release Date: 02/23/10) with extra DL included (in edition to the extra content). When I asked if they would price match the Microcenter deal, they said it couldn't be an add off the web. So, when I looked in the game case, their was the the orginal released game, next to the Platinum Edition of HW. Both versions were clearly marked $19.96. It rang up as $29.99, but they gave me the 19.96 marked price. I'm not sure if it was just this location, but it appears they are releasing the title early. And at $19.96, I couldn't pass it up. So check your local Walmart and see if you had the same luck as I did.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='runciter']$30 PH version $20 original at my Wally. Seems pretty YMMV[/QUOTE]

Same in Dallas, TX

I was just at my local Walmart again, and I happened to glance at the game section. They still have both editions of the game marked 19.96! I thought they might have changed the prices after I bought it, but it's still the same. So if your in the Columbus, OH area, stop at the location located on Morse RD, next to I270. They still have it marked 19.96.

Check this in at my local Walmart just north of Dallas. The PH version was $29.96. Best Buy had it online a couple of weeks ago for $20. Hope we'll see it at that price again soon.

Well the platinum hits edition was $29.96 when I had it scanned. But I did find a original non PH copy. That scanned $19.96 so I picked it up. It was the last copy they had at walmart near century III mall in pittsburgh PA

bread's done
Back