Halo Wars (Xbox 360) - £19.98

Does anyone have any feedback regarding this company? I've not heard of them before, so before I place an order I'd like to be sure that they don't suck. ;)

And if anyone living outside the UK has ordered from them, I'm also interested in their delivery times.

Thanks!

[quote name='Morden2261']Does anyone have any feedback regarding this company? I've not heard of them before, so before I place an order I'd like to be sure that they don't suck. ;)

And if anyone living outside the UK has ordered from them, I'm also interested in their delivery times.

Thanks![/quote]

Ensemble Studios? They're my favourite company when it comes to RTS'. They've made the Age of Empires and Age of Mythology series. Which are my favourite RTS' ever. I own Command and Conquer and Starcraft also, they're good games, but I just prefer playing Age of Empires..

They made Halo Wars specifically for Xbox. Up until Halo Wars release, I didn't like any RTS' on the Xbox. I thought that there was no point to buy an RTS for Xbox when it's way more simple on PC. I played the Halo Wars demo and really enjoyed it though, it wasn't confusing to play and it worked every bit like a PC RTS. My only criticism is more units/armies. It'd be cool to control the flood.

Note: I am in no way a fan of Halo, it's my least favorite shooter. The fact that this has 'Halo' in its name didn't mean anything to me when I bought it, so I'm not being biased. :)

[quote name='Nenheb']he ment the website i presume. personally i have never used them.[/quote]

Lmao, I had a suspicion he meant that! I'm on other gaming forums so when people ask that I automatically thing game companies.

I've never heard of the website either, a deals a deal though. I'd take it.

Ah yes, I did indeed mean the website, not the studio. I've played the demo as well and quite enjoyed it, hence my interest in this tasty deal!

It looks like yet ANOTHER mirror of the site I first got to know as "www.blahdvd.com", which is pretty identical to "www.dvd.co.uk" and now this.

Just to be weird I tried adding Bioshock to the basket instead. Strangely shipping for this item was only £1.00, whereas shipping for Halo Wars was £2.99 even though they are both in normal dvd boxes. Weird, I tells ya

[quote name='Royvedas']It looks like yet ANOTHER mirror of the site I first got to know as "www.blahdvd.com", which is pretty identical to "www.dvd.co.uk" and now this.[/QUOTE]

:O That is really dodgy now you mentioned that. I haven't touched blahdvd or dvd.co.uk for ages and now I probably won't just because they have multiple mirrors :\ It makes me suspicious of them....

bread's done
Back