Halo2 Map Pack on-the-cheap?

mcwilliams132

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Not sure this is the right spot or not, but since it's more of a question than a deal request, thought I'd post it here...

Is there anyone in-the-know if the rental stores will have the Halo 2 Map Pack available for rent?

It'd be a quick and cheap way to get all the maps without having to shell out $20 or wait till "the end of summer" to get them all once they go free.

Heck..signing up for a free trial to gamefly.com or any other game rental site may prove useful for those cheapasses.

I checked blockbuster.com's game section and they have it listed.

Thoughts? Ideas?

[quote name='mcwilliams132']Not sure this is the right spot or not, but since it's more of a question than a deal request, thought I'd post it here...

Is there anyone in-the-know if the rental stores will have the Halo 2 Map Pack available for rent?

It'd be a quick and cheap way to get all the maps without having to shell out $20 or wait till "the end of summer" to get them all once they go free.

Heck..signing up for a free trial to gamefly.com or any other game rental site may prove useful for those cheapasses.

I checked blockbuster.com's game section and they have it listed.

Thoughts? Ideas?[/QUOTE]

Circuit City is supposed to be selling it for $14.99 in the sale flier coming out on the 3rd. PM with BB would net you $14.50.

That's most likely why they won't. Gamefly had it for a month and pulled it. So i highly doubt it, that you will see it at your local rental store.

[quote name='shrike4242']PM with BB would net you $14.50.[/QUOTE]

This is a little off subject...but about two weeks ago I brought an ad in and pricematched a game at Best Buy, and they only gave me the "matched" price, not the matched price +10% of difference. I wasn't really paying attention because I was buying a ton of other stuff at the same time...wasn't really thinking about it. Did I get gypped out of 2 bucks or do not all the BB stores do that now?

BB is a pain when it comes to pricematching. Most make you take it up to customer service after you purchase to get the extra 10% of the difference off.

[quote name='KaneRobot']This is a little off subject...but about two weeks ago I brought an ad in and pricematched a game at Best Buy, and they only gave me the "matched" price, not the matched price +10% of difference. I wasn't really paying attention because I was buying a ton of other stuff at the same time...wasn't really thinking about it. Did I get gypped out of 2 bucks or do not all the BB stores do that now?[/QUOTE]

You were gypped. If it's their (BB's) price which was the lower price, then you just get it matched. If it's a competitor's price, then they should have matched it +10%. When they put it into the computer, they need to specify that they're doing a price match against a competitor, and then the computer automatically knocks it down to price + 10% additional. If they just did a price adjustment, which is not doing a PM, then they stiffed you.

bread's done
Back