Hancock Blu Ray + PS3 Remote Bundle at Wal-Mart for $29.96

Davestation

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I was at Wal-mart today for an oil change and I was wondering around in the electronics section and found a special Wal-Mart Hancock with a PS3 remote bundle for $29.96. I snagged one up, and it was where all the Blu-Ray players where and not where the Blu-Ray movie are. I checked the first few pages and did not see a post about this. I opened it up and the remote is in original packaging and the Blu Ray factory sealed and has a white sticker over the UPC. For those who want the sku it is: Hanckock PS3......004339629966. Here is the pic, pretty good deal. I already have a remote for both of my PS3's so I will probably re-gift it to someone and keep Hancock.

100_8020.jpg

IMG%5D

awesome, thanks for the heads up.

Ill post again if I find one, Ive been wanting a remote for my ps3 and was just about to buy this movie.

Thanks again!

[quote name='Staind204']Cool, I need a Blu Ray remote. How much does just a remote cost anyway?[/quote]

Blu Ray Remote retails at Wal-Mart for $24.96

[quote name='saldogg']wonder how many "buy the package, return the remote" posts this will bring up...[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking more along the lines of buy the package, return the movie and get a $30 gift card. I want to see Hancock, but I don't want to own it.

Would that be possible to do with this set? I really want a remote and a movie for that price, but also don't really want to own Hancock...

[quote name='Intrik']Would that be possible to do with this set? I really want a remote and a movie for that price, but also don't really want to own Hancock...[/QUOTE]

I assume not. The barcode might be "blanked" or have a blank sticker covering it keeping you from returning it for store credit.

Hopefully, it'll have NOT FOR RESALE slapped on it for all the dishonest people out there trying to pull a fast one by trying to return Hancock.

Not to be such a jerk but this has to be YMMV. I checked FOUR Wal-Marts with no luck at all. Went to the best Wal-Mart where the manager actually knew his stuff. Went to the Crappiest Wal-Mart where I thought I could maybe get lucky. Of course the other two Wal-Marts were medicore. But still, No luck what's so ever. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
hell I'd buy the movie off some one for $15 and you can keep the remote (for $15) Already have one from a best buy promo.

I can confirm that this is indeed available for $30. I just picked one up this morning from a wal mart by my house, I live in San Antonio, TX.

They were actually located with all the PS3 and XBox 360 bundles. There were about 8 in the stack. I took pics, I will try and post later.

[quote name='sendme']is it the remote from sony or is it a 3rd party remote?[/quote]

It is the Sony 1st party remote. The deal here is your basically getting the remote for free, as Hancock retails for $30 by itself.

I wish they were bundling this with other movies. As many others have said, I'd like to see Hancock, not necessarily own it.

With Amazon selling the remote for $20 (no tax), I don't like Hancock and wouldn't pay $12-13 for it (counting tax). But this is good for all the Hancock fans out there. Thansk for sharing OP.

[quote name='freekufnaytur']I can confirm that this is indeed available for $30. I just picked one up this morning from a wal mart by my house, I live in San Antonio, TX.

They were actually located with all the PS3 and XBox 360 bundles. There were about 8 in the stack. I took pics, I will try and post later.[/quote]

UPC please!

[quote name='aboveaveragewes']I'm thinking more along the lines of buy the package, return the movie and get a $30 gift card. I want to see Hancock, but I don't want to own it.[/quote]

Hancock was lame.

[quote name='ryanrbf182']i sent an email to their online store. who knows, if it works by some miracle, i'll post it guys and let ya know.[/QUOTE]

That would be fantastic as i have $20 off of $50 but don't really have anything else i'm interested in.

[quote name='aboveaveragewes']Why have my posts disappeared in this thread?[/quote]Because you were discussing return fraud by returning an item to Walmart that you didn't purchase, in abuse of Walmart's no receipt return policy.

Such things aren't discussable on CAG.

They did have this set in the Wetumpka, AL Wal-Mart..... I only saw one and it was not in the case with the PS3 games, it was over by the controllers and such.

[quote name='shadowkast']hell I'd buy the movie off some one for $15 and you can keep the remote (for $15) Already have one from a best buy promo.[/QUOTE]

What he said...

Which walmart did you go to?

[quote name='freekufnaytur']I can confirm that this is indeed available for $30. I just picked one up this morning from a wal mart by my house, I live in San Antonio, TX.

They were actually located with all the PS3 and XBox 360 bundles. There were about 8 in the stack. I took pics, I will try and post later.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shrike4242']Hopefully, it'll have NOT FOR RESALE slapped on it for all the dishonest people out there trying to pull a fast one by trying to return Hancock.[/quote]:lol::applause:

[quote name='kfrancia']Which walmart did you go to?[/quote]

The one right outside 1604 and culebra...by taft high school and the alamo ranch shopping center.

I just picked it up yesterday, so there should still be a few. They werent even marked with a price yet!

hey Davestation, which walmart did you find it at? i live in the milwaukee area, and i'm interested in picking oneof these up.

[quote name='sigmano9']hey Davestation, which walmart did you find it at? i live in the milwaukee area, and i'm interested in picking oneof these up.[/quote]

I live in Western Wisconsin and I drive into Minneapolis to work. I found it at a small town Wal Mart in Rice Lake, WI which is the only Wal-Mart for forty miles around.

yeah Sigman, I'm just below Milwaukee and have called quite a few stores. Although with gas around here if it's not in either Kenosha or Racine it'd be more on gas...........

So where do they have this in at walmart. I was looking at blurays and didnt see it also looked at the PS3 stuff and didn't see it. However the walmart I went to just redid the store and it is hard to find anything also it looked like they had less blurays then the have had in the past.

damn this would be a great deal if it was another movie.

seriously? that movie was horrible, the first half was amazing, the second half.......wow... just wow.....complete garbage.

if only they had this deal, but you get Wall-E instead, id buy that for sure.

if i could Exchange Hancock for Wall-e, hmm, i wonder? can you do exchanges without receipts?

[quote name='lovemetal626'] hmm, i wonder? can you do exchanges without receipts?[/QUOTE]

On sealed merchandise, with no receipt, Walmart will allow 3 returns per year that will be attached to your ID# (license or state ID).

Well guys, just got an email telling me that they're out of stock online. Went to go look online and now it is online.

[quote name='Deadpool']On sealed merchandise, with no receipt, Walmart will allow 3 returns per year that will be attached to your ID# (license or state ID).[/quote]

so do you think i could exchange Hancock for Wall-e without a receipt?

they are marked the same exact price on walmart.com, i think in stores too.

bread's done
Back