Handful of Xbox Live Gold 13 month cards for sale.

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
I've got a few 13 month cards I'd like to get rid of.

I know with shopping around you can get them for around $33 with shipping, so I'll undercut that a bit and say $30, and I'll e-mail you the code.

Anyone interested?

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']do those work in canada as well? or are they region only, like MS points?[/QUOTE]

Lemme take a look at the back of the card here to see if it notes it either way.

Well, the only inkling is part of the "system requirements" section: "Some broadband services may not work with Xbox Lilve and performance may vary. Available in the 50 U.S., D.C., Canada, Puerto Rico & Mexico."

So take that as you will, but I honestly don't know.

[quote name='Bloodbooger']You willing to send first? Zero feedback is scary.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, can't say I'm willing to send first.

Edit: About the only thing I can do is link you to my eBay feedback, but to honest there's not a whole lot there either, not to mention there's no way to prove that it's mine and I'm sure people think I'm linking to some random eBayer's feedback.

[quote name='maximumzero']
Edit: About the only thing I can do is link you to my eBay feedback, but to honest there's not a whole lot there either, not to mention there's no way to prove that it's mine and I'm sure people think I'm linking to some random eBayer's feedback.[/quote]

To prove that we send you a PM via our Ebay account to yours and if you answer well.... proven.

Also to look more credible just take a picture of the cards you have with a piece of paper with your CAG name on it.

[quote name='supraazn']To prove that we send you a PM via our Ebay account to yours and if you answer well.... proven.

Also to look more credible just take a picture of the cards you have with a piece of paper with your CAG name on it.[/QUOTE]

This. I will do this. BRB.

I took a picture of the backs to show that the little "scratch off here" sections haven't been, er, scratched off yet.

Edit--by suggestions of supraazn, PM if you want a card, I'll send you the e-mail to paypal the monies to--don't forget to mention in the comments field of your payment what address you'd like the code sent to.

Hey man you should take that email off and only PM them to the buyers.
This way you don't have more people then cards you have paying you.

EDIT: Payment sent :)

[quote name='supraazn']Hey man you should take that email off and only PM them to the buyers.
This way you don't have more people then cards you have paying you.

EDIT: Payment sent :)[/QUOTE]

Just e-mailed you the code. My e-mail app defaults to my alternate e-mail address, so it'll be different than the one that you paypal'd the money to, but you can't miss it due to the subject header.

[quote name='maximumzero']Just e-mailed you the code. My e-mail app defaults to my alternate e-mail address, so it'll be different than the one that you paypal'd the money to, but you can't miss it due to the subject header.[/quote]

Ok cool Code worked perfectly, good sale.
Thanks maximum

[quote name='supraazn']

Also to look more credible just take a picture of the cards you have with a piece of paper with your CAG name on it.[/quote] Agreed! Thanks again, supraazn. :)

Thanks for the code. In case you haven't sold them all later, I'll post once I activate it later today (when I have access to a live-capable 360).

Well, I was hoping that would convince someone to hand me a Play-Asia code. Oh well.

Two left. $35 a piece if anyone wants them.

First PM first serve.

[quote name='maximumzero']And all the 13 month codes are gone. I have a few 3 month codes but I don't really know what to ask for them.[/quote]

pm'd

bread's done
Back