Handsome's lowball is OVER! ALL INVOICES SENT! FINAL ROUND soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvel vs Capcom disc only - $9
One Piece Treasure - $7
River City Ransom EX - $6
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword Complete - $4
Persona 2 - $22
GG Accent Core - $5
Command and Conquer PS1 - $2

3159948012_d0956a7cb6.jpg

AUCTION OVER

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sdawg']chrono trigger ps1 2.50
Edit:slow computer ftw,lol[/QUOTE]

haha, Im using my Wii and someones WiFi since my internet is down, sorry! :p

Ending the Auction:
Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count. So, if you plan to win, your best option is to make a decent bid early!

Alright guys, the list is final!
If anyone sees any errors please let me know! I'm heading home right now to tally the invoices and I will have them all out tonight. A big THANK YOU to all who bidded and all who bumped me. And...

LOWBALL 2 COMING SOON...

fuck. Second lowball I've missed in the past couple weeks..

DAMN IT.

Spent the past 6 and 1/2 hours moving my girlfriend's shit. She broke my fucking fridge too. fuck.

Hate to sound like a noob as this was the first time I bid on a lowball auction here at CAG, but do lowball auctions work like eBay ones?

Like I guess I won your copy of Shenmue with my $5 bid, being $1 or $2 more than the previous bidder.

So would I pay the amount I placed a bid for (I guess the max amount, similar to an eBay's proxy bid), or do I pay the minimum bid that was enough to win, in this case $4.50?

I know it's just $.50, but I need to know next time in case I place a higher bid in a future auction or something.

[quote name='mis0']fuck. Second lowball I've missed in the past couple weeks..

DAMN IT.

Spent the past 6 and 1/2 hours moving my girlfriend's shit. She broke my fucking fridge too. fuck.[/QUOTE]

That's brutal man. I happened to look at my iPhone 5 minutes before it was ending and thought I was screwed. I still have the original with Edge and it has never gone so slow.

Okay what kind of lowball auctioneer stays up ALL NIGHT (Its 5a.m right now) to make sure all invoices are sent? A DAMN GOOD ONE!

Thanks to the folks that are just waking up right now and paying me and sending me PMS. Your packages will be shipped to those who paid. HANDSOME NEEDS SLEEP NOW ZZZZZZZ .

Guh I know I said I was going to start shipping today but I ended up sleeping until 2pm and getting packages together so I'll start sending them out Monday. Hopefully everyone will be paid up by then. Sorry for the delay, I was up until 7am last night!

you have to acutally type in the address to get it to work. rakshas, i paid so how come my name doesn't have a nice big PAID thing next ot it.

[quote name='Nightfox31']you have to acutally type in the address to get it to work. rakshas, i paid so how come my name doesn't have a nice big PAID thing next ot it.[/QUOTE]

I was working on the list when you posted HOLD YOUR DAMN HORSES.

Guh, I'm not looking forward to packing all this crap, but what else better do I have to do on a saturday?

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I paid via Paypal.

By the way, did you ever find that Futurama slipcover for me?[/QUOTE]

No but hilariously I found the slipcover for Season 1 and 3.

It's funny I just sent out a PM to coolsteel trying to bribe him to keep my evangelion figure.

if you want those saturn games I can sell em to you. I even have the guide to Albert Odyssey as well.

I think they might sadly be put on ebay since nobody seems to appreciate a good old school RPG.

SAVE THAT ALBERT GAME FOR ME!

[quote name='Jblood']Great lowball sale. Can't wait til #2.[/QUOTE]

Thank you and thank all of you for helping me out. Next lowball will have a lot of anime junk. I was going to sell some airsoft guns but I think I'll put those on Ebay. I also got a few more cool PS1 games to sell, and one of the weirdest survival horror games on the PS2. I'm actually still finding items to put in.

thats alot of crap!!!!!

I love yous wrapped some in christmas paper.

I love the op I laughed everytime seeing the wife will divorace you pic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back