Handsome's lowball is OVER! ALL INVOICES SENT! FINAL ROUND soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='handsome_rakshas']I actually hope rjll248 dosen't pay.

They day after I listed the NES AC adaptor and controller my friend gave me a bare NES.[/QUOTE]
I have an AC adapter and a controller if you want it. I'm not using it. Consider it thanks for letting me delay payment.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']I actually hope rjll248 dosen't pay.

They day after I listed the NES AC adaptor and controller my friend gave me a bare NES.[/QUOTE]

Dammit he paid! It's all up to you now nsahene!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Dammit he paid! It's all up to you now nsahene![/QUOTE]
It's all yours! I would say expect it around Monday or so. I'll get it in the mail Friday.

Hey man. How are you going to the donation stuff. Are you just sending your to neal or are you going to ship out at the end?

It makes sense both ways. I think I might just ship all my stuff to neal and let him do the action and winners shipping. Might get a little crazy with people who win from 3 different sellers.

What ya think?

free bump

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']Hey man. How are you going to the donation stuff. Are you just sending your to neal or are you going to ship out at the end?

It makes sense both ways. I think I might just ship all my stuff to neal and let him do the action and winners shipping. Might get a little crazy with people who win from 3 different sellers.

What ya think?

free bump[/QUOTE]

Oh sorry for not replying quickly! Yeah I've been sending it to him and letting him sort it out.

[quote name='Kakarot_187']I got my items handsome thanks a lot! Everything looks great and in excellent condition! You were REALLY FAST taking care of our orders![/QUOTE]

Enjoy your damn Freddy figure!!! :bomb:

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']sounds like someone got sniped at the end.[/QUOTE]

If that was directed towards me, nahhh. I was hoping somebody would outbid me on the memory stick, so I could bid on the Freddy figure, but when Kakarot bid like $14 more than the current bid, I was like.... Nahhhh... Haha.

[quote name='Kakarot_187']I got my items handsome thanks a lot! Everything looks great and in excellent condition! You were REALLY FAST taking care of our orders![/QUOTE]

Hey thanks a lot man! I try to hustle to get everyone's winnings out fast, darn Monday holiday delayed things a bit. You guys can always count that I'll have invoices out by the next day. I always promise that. Anyway...

LOWBALL 2 NEXT WEEK!

My package should be coming tomorrow or Saturday, the ever efficient postal service sent my package to sorting center in Memphis instead of the one in Nashville where I live, since that would have made too much sense,lol.

lmao the usps tried their best to destroy the package but it got here okay enough :D
uspslol.jpg

fucking assholes, the last time I sent someone media mail the jackoffs ripped all the paper of it to make sure it was correct. Is the box on Super Valis IV still in decent shape?

Well thankfully my Evangelion figure got here in a lot better shape then that. Gotta find a good counterpart figure since it looks kinda lonely posing by itself.

[quote name='coolsteel']Well thankfully my Evangelion figure got here in a lot better shape then that. Gotta find a good counterpart figure since it looks kinda lonely posing by itself.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I never displayed him, I always kept him in the box. Y'know thats the only item I'm having sellers remorse on. :cry:
If you ever want to trade him back I'll give a full refund, pay for shipping, and give you some free stuff from my list. If UPS beat him up I would have destroyed them.

[quote name='Interfeci']I'm not lucky enough to get my delivery yet. They must be watching my movie over in 'Forest Park, IL.' :cry:[/QUOTE]

WHAT! I'll look into this and see what these bastards are doing? It is a good movie though. Sorry about their delay.

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']WHAT! I'll look into this and see what these bastards are doing? It is a good movie though. Sorry about their delay.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, delays have never bothered me. I just find it funny it's been there for so long. Either that or they haven't scanned it anywhere else.

I had no idea there was a lowball 2 on the way! I'm all over it. I got your message just forgot to reply. I'm glad the NES stuff got there. I will not give you my paypal address to refund some shipping. I paid late and you were cool with that, you owe me nothing! Expect some bids tomorrow when the sale starts. Good Luck!

Sony PSP car charger $1 enigmaopoeia
New Game Boy Micro Screen Guards and polish cloth $1 enigmaopoeia
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles promo 8-bit Simon figure $1 enigmaopoeia

Gameboy Color Kirby Tilt N' Tumble - $1
Metal Gear Solid 4 promo artbook - $1
Gamecube Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes box and manual only - $1
House of Flying Daggers - $1
Bob Dylan's greatest hits cd - $1

If you want a discount, stop bidding so reasonably!

SNES Mega Man X cart only - $1
Sega Saturn no plastic case lot-Sega Saturn sampler disc, Quarterback Attack with Mike Ditka with manual and back insert, Daytona USA Championship Edition with manual, Cyber Speedway with manual and back insert, Robotica with manual, and NHL 97 with manual. - $1

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back