Handsome's lowball is OVER! ALL INVOICES SENT! FINAL ROUND soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Thanks for all the comments guys, we're updated! Bid harder dammit![/QUOTE]

Sorry but I can't bid much harder. I am broke after the Ultimate Lowball I spent nearly $200, nearly half my paycheck. But darnit I will try lol.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Sorry but I can't bid much harder. I am broke after the Ultimate Lowball I spent nearly $200, nearly half my paycheck. But darnit I will try lol.[/QUOTE]

Thats why I shouldnt have done my 2nd lowball near dv8's. It's hard being a little fish competing against the big fish. His items go for at least what their worth, mine go for piddles. JK, just being a player hater. You guys are doing great so far!

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Thats why I shouldnt have done my 2nd lowball near dv8's. It's hard being a little fish competing against the big fish. His items go for at least what their worth, mine go for piddles. JK, just being a player hater. You guys are doing great so far![/QUOTE]

All I know is all those PS2 cases and stuff are going to be the death of me... I want... Nay, I need them.

[quote name='Vulgarism']All I know is all those PS2 cases and stuff are going to be the death of me... I want... Nay, I need them.[/QUOTE]

Haha, at one point my case collection was more impressive than my actual game collection. I don't really think I have any cases that are that great. Interested in any besides what you bid on already? I don't imagine you'll have any trouble winning them.

"It's just a box."

metal_gear.jpg

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Haha, at one point my case collection was more impressive than my actual game collection. I don't really think I have any cases that are that great. Interested in any besides what you bid on already? I don't imagine you'll have any trouble winning them.

"It's just a box."

metal_gear.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Haha! To be honest, I would not mind having empty boxes to pad out my collection, plus, finding a disc-only game online isn't too hard. I'm DTF, which, to my knowledge, means Down To Find all gameless boxes with manuals.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Haha! To be honest, I would not mind having empty boxes to pad out my collection, plus, finding a disc-only game online isn't too hard. I'm DTF, which, to my knowledge, means Down To Find all gameless boxes with manuals.[/QUOTE]

True dat, I was actually into collecting cases and manuals for awhile, this is the last of my collection. I'm selling them because I always listed them as trade only, but nobody ever had what I wanted. C'mon, nobody has the back insert for Popful Mail or the box to the US version of Kid Dracula for Game Boy? YOU GUYS ARE HOLDING OUT ON ME!

I have three hugh boxes in my basment with dvd cases. I have all my dvds in these binders that hold 400 dvds a peice. DOnt know if i want to sell em or just hold on to em.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']I have three hugh boxes in my basment with dvd cases. I have all my dvds in these binders that hold 400 dvds a peice. DOnt know if i want to sell em or just hold on to em.[/QUOTE]

I used to do that too, put all my DVDs in binders and such... I ended up putting all of em back in the cases... I was too anal about having them in binders, cause they had to be in alphabetical order, but all the Asian horror films had to be grouped, the sci-fi ones had to be grouped, on and on... But, if you ever feel like getting some cash from em....

Bid on some stuff people! [Except for anything with Vulgarism next to it. Handsome leaves negative feedback for anybody who outbids me! ;)]

Sony PSP Star Ocean First Departure NEW sealed---$10
PS1 Final Fantasy Tactics greatest hits complete---$10
PS2 Xenosaga Ep.1 complete---$4
PS2 Xenosaga Ep.2 complete---$4

[quote name='Boomsta']Ghostbusters 1+2 gift set - $2

Hey, this is ending on my birthday! You should give me special treatment.[/QUOTE]

Happy Birthday! If you win this item I'll send you a small birthday gift for free. I'll PM you after the auction and give you a choice of what you would like. Suddenly I have a feeling theres going to be a lot of birthdays on September 26th :lol:.

Hancock 1.00
Star Trek First Contact 2.50

X-Men 6 comic lot- All 4 X-Men #1's to form picture, Professor X and the X-Men #1 and X-Men 25 (Wolvie loses adamantium) hologram cover 2.50
Spiderman Spirits of Venom 1-4 part story 1.00
Aliens Vs. Predator Duel 1+2 1.00
DC Comics Zero Hour Crisis in Time 0-4 5 comic lot 1.00

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Happy Birthday! If you win this item I'll send you a small birthday gift for free. I'll PM you after the auction and give you a choice of what you would like. Suddenly I have a feeling theres going to be a lot of birthdays on September 26th :lol:.[/QUOTE]

Does it count that my mom was in labor with me for more than 2 months? I was halfway out on July 4th, and so that's my "official" birthday, but the rest of me came out on September 26th. I didn't wanna leave. That was my Buster moment...

"... There were claw marks in the womb..."

[quote name='handsome_rakshas']Happy Birthday! If you win this item I'll send you a small birthday gift for free. I'll PM you after the auction and give you a choice of what you would like. Suddenly I have a feeling theres going to be a lot of birthdays on September 26th :lol:.[/QUOTE]

Woo! Everybody else, you don't have to feel obligated to get me a present. Just don't outbid me and we'll call it even. ;)

N64 Vigilante 8 cart only - $1
PS1 Wipeout 3 complete - $1
Dreamcast Sonic Adventure - $4
New sealed Player's Edge "The Plug" -$1
Sega Dreamcast Mad Catz Blue plastic controller- $1
Sega Dreamcast AV Cables -$1
[FONT=&quot]Chapelle Show Season 1 - $1
Chappelle Show Season 2 - $1.50[/FONT]

[quote name='ViolentLee']PS1 Silent Bomber (JP import) complete GREAT GAME - Violent Lee - $4[/QUOTE]
Only had me down for $1 in the OP, bro-ham.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Does it count that my mom was in labor with me for more than 2 months? I was halfway out on July 4th, and so that's my "official" birthday, but the rest of me came out on September 26th. I didn't wanna leave. That was my Buster moment...

"... There were claw marks in the womb..."[/QUOTE]

I dont understand it you try for 9 months to get out of a pussy....the the rest of your life trying to get back into one!

$18 Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol.1 (Given as preorder bonus for Subsistence LE)

I skipped your mgs section twice. Lol I was looking for that KONAMI image!

SNES Megaman X $5
PS1 Legend of Mana $10
Silent Bomber $5
Saturn lot $5
Futurama case $3
xenosaga guide $5
Castlevania Simon figure #2 $4
Curse of darkness soundtrack $3
Nightmare Creatures $5
MPD Psycho $3
Ghostbusters 1 and 2 $3
Chapelles show 1 and 2 $4 each
7 cd anime and jpop lot $5
Hellsing wall scroll $5
One Piece wall scroll $5
Sony speaker $5

Monster Rancher GB - $1
Super Mario Deluxe - $3
Dreamcast AV Cable - $1.50
Gamecube Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes box and manual only - $1.50

Gamecube Metal Gear Solid The Twin Snakes box and manual only - $2

Damn, competition on the one item I thought nobody else would need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back