Hannah Montana PSP Bundle $139.00 @ Amazon!

[quote name='saetia']I wish they sold this as a system only and none of the other crap. I really like the color.[/QUOTE]

It's still worth it for the price, the PSP-3000 core is typically $169.99 online. You can easily sell the Hannah Montana PSP game on ebay for a profit of at least 15+ dollars.

I guess this means that sony's attempt to get girl gamers on psp failed. Perhaps they shouldn't have gone the hanna montana route but focused on more casual and puzzle games.

[quote name='Darkprime']I guess this means that sony's attempt to get girl gamers on psp failed. Perhaps they shouldn't have gone the hanna montana route but focused on more casual and puzzle games.[/QUOTE]

But it also means that us fashion-conscientious CAGS can benefit from fabulous color varieties at cheap prices, I think we can see the clear winners are here....

ahhhhhh, this is one of the major reason ive been checking this site. decisions! decisions! thanks OP.

metal gear solid peace walker and persona 3 portable here i come~

[quote name='saetia']I wish they sold this as a system only and none of the other crap. I really like the color.[/QUOTE]
Is it that hard for you to sell the extras for spare cash/credit?

I love/hate the fact that this comes with stickers to decorate your PSP. What a random idea.

If I didn't have a PSP 3000, I'd be all over this. I never take my PSP out of my house, it mostly gets played right before bed.

bread's done
Back