Hannah Montana Xbox 360 $7.99 at bestbuy.com

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']I don't even...easy achievements? SOMEONE EXPLAIN[/QUOTE]

Yes. Easy 1000. I am not ashamed. Only real gamers play this game. :)

Don't buy this game for the achievements, because the bottle toss mini game is IMPOSSIBLE to beat, either that or you will be spending many hours trying to beat it. You have to finish the minigame and beat all 10 levels or else you will only get 950G instead of 1000G. If you have kids who actually want to play this game this part of the game will leave them crying in tears if they like to get all their achievements since they most likely won't be able to beat it.

So moral of the story, DON'T BUY THIS GAME!!!!

In for 40.

Seriously though, can't make fun of the OP for post this, someone, unwilling to admit it in public of course, was excited to see this thread.

[quote name='SaraAB']Don't buy this game for the achievements, because the bottle toss mini game is IMPOSSIBLE to beat, either that or you will be spending many hours trying to beat it. You have to finish the minigame and beat all 10 levels or else you will only get 950G instead of 1000G. If you have kids who actually want to play this game this part of the game will leave them crying in tears if they like to get all their achievements since they most likely won't be able to beat it.

So moral of the story, DON'T BUY THIS GAME!!!![/QUOTE]

The bottle toss is a little tricky but not impossible. If I can do it anyone can.

In the XBL Deal of the Week thread the most embarrassing achievements came up. 1000/1000 on this game has given me some guff from friends/co-workers over the years...

this is tempting only because me and my friends would pass this by in wal mart along with posters of her constantly and make of fun of each other for liking her even though we didnt. and we'd always joke about buying the game.

for 7.99 it may just be perfect for a joke.

bread's done
Back