Happy 5th Birthday, Cheap Ass Gamer - NY Event This Saturday!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Although it's hard to believe, this month is Cheap Ass Gamer's 5th birthday. I want to thank everyone who helped CAG grow into the thriving community that it is today. Hopefully our upcoming website re-launch will be a worthy gift to the CAG community.

To celebrate this milestone, we will be having two parties, one in NY (Long Island) this Saturday, and one in the near future in Tokyo. Wombat and Shipwreck will be at the NY event.

You can find details (and RSVP) by clicking the links below:
NY Event
Tokyo Event

Damn, if only I were closer to New York - or could fly.

Also, bringing this back out for the special occasion...

24ne81t.jpg

Here's hoping to many more birthdays and to a most sexy CAG 2.0 launch.

Also, pandabots.

nomnombzz

I have plans for Saturday...though I am wishing I could go...not to mention the drive would take a bit. I was almost there from the beginning...sure maybe 6 months after...still...close enough heh heh. Ah I still remember just how many games and deals I've gotten through this site.

Happy Birthday CAG and here's to many more!

wow.. congrat CheapyD.. can't believe it's been 5 years already.. however i'm leaving the US real soon.. but I guess i'll be checking/posting from oversea sometimes.... once again.. congrat on the site.. you guys made me become a mini-collector of games..... and hardly unwrap most of the games i got from this site hehe ..:)

I've only been a CAG for about 6 months but I have to say that this is my favorite online community (I'm not saying that to kiss ass lol). Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAG!!!

2487758039_98babe81cc.jpg

P.S Can't wait for the new CAGcast on Friday :)

[quote name='LittleWildman']I've only been a CAG for about 6 months but i have to say that this is my favorite online community (I'm not saying that to kiss ass lol). Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAG!!![/quote]

2487758039_98babe81cc.jpg

Our lil CAG site is growing up so fast! I'm a whole different gamer thanks to this site, congrats on the site cheapy and may everyone be a cheapass as long as your site is up!

I just started listening to CAGcast this year and I'm loving every single one so far. Keep up the great work, guys, and I hope this goes on for another 5(+) years.

[quote name='refusedchaos']i second this!

it be badass if i could get the money to fly to tokyo[/quote]
They're planning one in SoCal for burgers. Check the regional thread. ;)

Yo.

If anyone from the NY event would like to add me to their friend's list, I'd love to get some game on!

XBox Live/PSN: Tekjet

-Mike Marshall

Belated Congrats CAG, Cheapy and all the old timers who've made this site what it is!!

But Cheapy my friend, you have to let us know about these shindigs ahead of time. Tell us now that the party next year is at Disney World and I'll plan for it. A couple weeks notice can be hard to work with.

bread's done
Back