Happy Birthday Thread!!! Post here when it's your birthday

cdeener

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
This thread is for everyone that wants to brag about their birthday or birthdate. Anything you want to say about your birthday present or past post it here.

my birhtday is on april 1st and im sick of people making bad jokes about it. :wink: ill be 25 this year, so im starting to get old...er

I am surprised that someone else didn't come up with this idea before. But hey, if I got the OP on this one I am happy.

My girlfriend who is a CAG here, uzumaki_star, birthday isn't until October 4. She is always messing with me because we turn the same age but I turn it like nine months before she does.

[quote name='cdeener']My girlfriend who is a CAG here, uzumaki_star, birthday isn't until October 4. She is always messing with me because we turn the same age but I turn it like nine months before she does.[/quote]

same with mine, well as of yesterday ex, but she was always bugging on me for being old. im nto old right? :wink:

[quote name='cdeener']I will start. My birthday is on the 19th and I will probably hit up EB B2G1 B&M and BB B2G1 DVD sale.[/quote]

my birthday is tomorrow as well! my gf always tries to do something special but i really don't like making a big deal out of birthdays so i tell her not to do anything. i like to party at my will for whatever reason i please :twisted:

D'oh! :shock:

Mine was Wednesday the 16th. I got some BB gift cards burning a hole in my pocket too! Now if I could just get a 10% off from Best Buy a Nintendo DS would be MINE! :twisted:

[quote name='punqsux']ill have to remember to bump this in 361 days...[/quote]

I wonder will any of the other moderators post.

[quote name='cdeener']I am surprised that someone else didn't come up with this idea before. But hey, if I got the OP on this one I am happy.[/quote]

Someone did. They made a birthday/new avatar/post celebration thread. I'm guess that one got locked though. This one won't.

Know something even funnier. I have a friend that I grew up with that isn't a gamer and his birthday is the 19th too. I also have a set of friends that were born on November 5.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='cdeener']I am surprised that someone else didn't come up with this idea before. But hey, if I got the OP on this one I am happy.[/quote]

Someone did. They made a birthday/new avatar/post celebration thread. I'm guess that one got locked though. This one won't.[/quote]

I had a feeling that I didn't have an OP but I just didn't find anything pertaining to this when I did a search.

[quote name='EddieBelfour'][quote name='cdeener']My girlfriend who is a CAG here, uzumaki_star, birthday isn't until October 4. She is always messing with me because we turn the same age but I turn it like nine months before she does.[/quote]

same with mine, well as of yesterday ex, but she was always bugging on me for being old. im nto old right? :wink:[/quote]

Whoa...my wife's B-day is Oct. 4 as well. I turn 27 on March 25th.

[quote name='eljedi13']Whoa...my wife's B-day is Oct. 4 as well. I turn 27 on March 25th.[/quote]

Want to know something funny I have a niece, a friend, and my friend's cousin that have a birthday on March 24.

[quote name='cdeener'][quote name='eljedi13']Whoa...my wife's B-day is Oct. 4 as well. I turn 27 on March 25th.[/quote]

Want to know something funny I have a niece, a friend, and my friend's cousin that have a birthday on March 24.[/quote]

My Aunt's birthday is March 24th....

Well, I am happy to report that for my birthday I was able to get up on the Red Dot Sale at CC and bought FFXI for $37.49 and got the Network Adaptor for PS2 as a gift from my girlfriend from EB.

Consider this an early warning. I turn 18 on July 10th. I expect all gifts and games to be sent by July 1st, to ensure that I get them before I get drafted and sent off to die.

bread's done
Back