Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi CAG Community,

Battlefield 3: $34.95
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: $34.99 - Price will change shortly
Nuclear Dawn: $3.99

Updated with links :)

Before I start getting the "In for 1" or "Cool story bro" responses to this thread, here's the deal:

Link to Deals Page

Deus Ex: Human Revolution
: $9.99
Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition: $10.99
Civilization IV: Complete: $8.99
Borderlands Game of the Year: $5.99
Mafia II: $5.99

The 2K Mega Pack: $34.99 containing:

BioShock
BioShock 2
Borderlands GOTY
Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem Icons
Duke Nukem Dr DLC
CivCity Rome
Mafia II
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
Stronghold Collection

The 2K Strategy Pack: $14.99 contains:

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition
Stronghold Collection

The 2K Shooter Pack: $16.99

BioShock
BioShock 2
Borderlands GOTY
Duke Nukem Forever
Duke Nukem DLC
Duke Nukem Dr DLC

Now that we've got that out of the way I can post my holiday message!

I'll post this into the Amazon PCDD Uber Mega Super Thread as well but I wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of you a happy, relaxing, gaming filled holiday season.

I've been posting here since August and the response/participation/feedback has been phenomenal. We've taken our deals from that first "HUGE Strategy first bundle" to more exciting deals like Dungeon Siege III for $5, and Shogun 2 for $7.50. Although we can't always accommodate everything this community looks for (you guys are demanding ;) ), I hope you all feel that your input is hear, absorbed, and acted upon.

I think the coolest thing we've done since August is have a great time. Thanks for being such an awesome community. In 2012 we'll be bringing you even better deals, and different, hopefully innovative, ways to feel rewarded for taking advantage of them.

So thanks again for being such an awesome community and providing honest, helpful, and oftentimes friendly, feedback.

Here's to a great holiday, and looking forward to an absolutely stellar 2012!

Cheers,
T-Money

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AdvOfJet']Borderlands and Dungeons Defenders will activate on Steam ? They don't show up on the keys list. I will be picking up Civ 5 regardless but if these will activate I will pick them up through AMZ as well instead of Steam itself.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='psynide']dungeon defenders for sure does, i bought it off of amazon last month.[/QUOTE]

They both require Steam to play, so yes, they activate on Steam :).

Cheers,
T-Money

Wow, awesome deals.

Definitely in for Civ V, probably in for Tropico 4 (what DRM does it use, since it doesn't go through Steam? Answered my own question: uses Kalypso Launcher which is their own DRM, sounds ok from what I am reading), gotta look up Dungeon Defenders but from the positive response (and price) it seems like a probable buy.

Thanks!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']They both require Steam to play, so yes, they activate on Steam :).

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should add a marker next to games that activate on Steam. That would cut down on some redundant "does this game work on Steam?" posts.

And thanks for the deals, you da bomb T-Money!
smiley-happy0144.gif

[quote name='DerClaw']Let's see if we can get Amazon to PM these deals since I have credit over there.[/QUOTE]

That was pretty good, I lol'd. I'm going to pick up some Civ game, which is better 4 or 5?

.......Dammit. I said I was done buying games. But I just might bite on that Civ 5 GOTY for 11.

Amazon, I both hate and love you. Happy Holidays, Mr. T-Money. lol.

[quote name='abhinav']That was pretty good, I lol'd. I'm going to pick up some Civ game, which is better 4 or 5?[/QUOTE]

4 if you're a strategy game vet, 5 if you're a strategy newbie.

Just picked up Tropico 4 for $5, waiting for the others to drop. :)

(Although I tried to put my key from my Amazon purchase into my Kalypso Launcher account, I was under the impression that would unlock the game, but I am being told invalid key-- do I need to download/install the game from Amazon and then it'll unlock itself?)

What happened with Civ V? I had been watching it, went to wrap a few presents, and now it went to Currently Unavailable.

Hopefully it didn't "sell out" or something..?

[quote name='Justin42']What happened with Civ V? I had been watching it, went to wrap a few presents, and now it went to Currently Unavailable.

Hopefully it didn't "sell out" or something..?[/QUOTE]

I posted about this in the main thread, sorry for not updating here, will do so in the OP.

One of our internet hamsters totally tripped on his wheel and caused something to go wonky with that product. We had to pull it from the sale until we get it fixed.

The good news is, if you buy the strategy pack, it will deliver the game to you + the others in the pack, just fine. We're working quickly towards resolution on this but I'm currently 30,000 feet in the air so it might take a bit for me to run down a solution.

Cheers,
T-Money

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']I posted about this in the main thread, sorry for not updating here, will do so in the OP.

One of our internet hamsters totally tripped on his wheel and caused something to go wonky with that product. We had to pull it from the sale until we get it fixed.

The good news is, if you buy the strategy pack, it will deliver the game to you + the others in the pack, just fine. We're working quickly towards resolution on this but I'm currently 30,000 feet in the air so it might take a bit for me to run down a solution.

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for the update. Already have Civ IV GOTY so I'm just waiting to get Civ V, so I'll be patient and hope it gets resolved soon.

Have a safe rest of your trip!

[quote name='Justin42']Cool, thanks for the update. Already have Civ IV GOTY so I'm just waiting to get Civ V, so I'll be patient and hope it gets resolved soon.

Have a safe rest of your trip![/QUOTE]

Thanks man! As soon as it is resolved i will update :) Going to sleep now, many hours left in this little flying tube with wings.

Cheers,
T-Money

Is the Buy button not showing up on Civilization V for anyone else?

Edit: Nevermind, saw the earlier posts.

[quote name='mugenken']please put super street fighter 4: Arcade edition for pc digital download on sale for $10.[/quote]

^ this!!!

Good deals, threw down on Deus Ex HR. Why will I ever pay full price for a video game again?

Oh, yea, impatience... MASS EFFECT 3!!!

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']Still working on it, no solid timeline yet.

Cheers,
Tony[/QUOTE]

Don't forget us and extend the deal if you must. :)

Wow, amazing deals. Unfortunately I either already own or don't care for all of these games.

id give a thumbs up to everything but duke

Did not realize those codes are live next month only, if you saw what was here before this, ignore it.

[quote name='Rodster']Don't forget us and extend the deal if you must. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Freedom Fries']When does this deal end? Hopefully through the weekend?

Really interested in picking some of this stuff up.[/QUOTE]

FYI: We've gone ahead and extended the 2K sale until 12/26, meaning it will end at 11:59:59 PM on 11/26.

Sorry again for the inconvenience on Civ V guys...can't wait until we get it back up for you.

Cheers,
T-Money

Cheers,
T-Money

I have a question how long will the witcher 2 be onsale. I'm tempted to buy it but i want to see what other crazy deals you guys put up first.

[quote name='InfenroIII']@Tony , Just Double Checking , If i buy a copy , can i gift it to a friend , I want to make sure.[/QUOTE]

When you buy a game that is steam activated you get a steam key in your games and software library that you then have to copy and paste into Steam...

Cheers,
T-Money

Wow Amazon its really stepping up their game, they have had far better deals than Steam's holiday sale, I hope it continues this way into 2012

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']When you buy a game that is steam activated you get a steam key in your games and software library that you then have to copy and paste into Steam...

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

Thanks , Just double Checking.

[quote name='LazyTriangle']Wow Amazon its really stepping up their game, they have had far better deals than Steam's holiday sale, I hope it continues this way into 2012[/QUOTE]

Tell your friends ;) fun fact, my ability to sell deals like this internally is directly affected by how well they perform. Otherwise people look at me like I'm a madman!

Cheers,
T-Money

So there is no way to actually send it via the Steam Gift option? I have to send them the code and tell them to use it via steam? Sorry, just wanting to know because I looked around at how to add multiple codes to my account and use Steam to gift them to people and it would not let me.

I'm in for Civ5!
I want Dead Island, but it's gotta be under $10. Too much stuff about that game rubs me the wrong way.

[quote name='Amazon DVG Deals']AAAAANNNNND Civ V is buyable GOGOGO!

Cheers,
T-Money[/QUOTE]

Just bought it and activated the code on Steam, but it seems to be showing up as plain Civ V, not the GOTY edition. Only Civ V shows up in my Steam library, and when I go to the Civ V page on Steam it says "Play Now", whereas the GOTY page on Steam wants me to buy it.

Any ideas..? Or way to verify, before I download everything just to find out I got a key for the wrong version?

The invoice/etc on Amazon all says GOTY...

Thanks!

[quote name='Justin42']Just bought it and activated the code on Steam, but it seems to be showing up as plain Civ V, not the GOTY edition. Only Civ V shows up in my Steam library, and when I go to the Civ V page on Steam it says "Play Now", whereas the GOTY page on Steam wants me to buy it.

Any ideas..? Or way to verify, before I download everything just to find out I got a key for the wrong version?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Try right clicking on the game in your library and clicking on "view downloadable content" and see if the dlc is included, otherwise amazon might be handing out the wrong keys.

[quote name='Justin42']Just bought it and activated the code on Steam, but it seems to be showing up as plain Civ V, not the GOTY edition. Only Civ V shows up in my Steam library, and when I go to the Civ V page on Steam it says "Play Now", whereas the GOTY page on Steam wants me to buy it.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

You could try right clicking the game in your library and choose view downloadable content to see if any is installed. I'm assuming the GOTY is just the base game + DLC, however I have no idea how exactly it shows up on steam.

bread's done
Back