Happy tax day scofflaws!

Just cut my check for $400 and something to the IRS. Damn wife and her damned making money.

Oh, and 98% of Americans that earn wages received a tax cut this year. The sleight of hand in that statement is that if you don't work to earn money, you didn't get a cut. Poor ultra rich people.

CBS says 24% of Americans believe Obama raised their taxes. I can't imagine why they think that.

[quote name='SpazX']I filed my taxes months ago you lazy bum.[/QUOTE]
I did too. They just don't get the check till now. :D

Btw, my gf's dad emailed us because his filing was rejected since he claimed her as a dependent (and we had already filed a while ago). He doesn't want to pay another $1,000 to the fed, so he was asking if we'd refile. Somehow he failed to realize that if he didn't pay it then we would (plus more).

Wife had to pay about $200... damn home business of 1.

But disappointed that there aren't any good deals from businesses... No Starbucks around to get my burnt cup of coffee if I bring in my travel mug.

[quote name='speedracer']CBS says 24% of Americans believe Obama raised their taxes. I can't imagine why they think that.[/QUOTE]

Maybe because of the tax increases Congress has enacted in the past year?

That said, yes, many people saw a tax cut due to the "making work pay" tax credit. I'm surprised that the Democrats haven't been pimping this information more. It's like they made the cuts but didn't know how to capitalize on it politically like Bush did.

im getting a $20 refund thanks to my student loan interest, otherwise i would have had to pay more. as it is i paid a little over $3000 in income tax this year. neat.

bread's done
Back