Happy Three Year Anniversary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grap3fruitman

CAGiversary!
As many of you may remember; the Xbox 360 came out in the U.S. on November 22, 2005 with games like Perfect Dark Zero, Kameo: Elements of Power, King Kong, Call of Duty 2, Project Gotham Racing 3 and last but not least Hexic HD. This was the day we all started earning achievements and playing next-gen.

66665612_3ef93ae492.jpg

In those three years we've got a lot more games; some of the most memorable to date being:

Halo 3
1515360540_7b67fe9f31.jpg

Gears of War
391278775_15291284cc.jpg

Dead Rising
290486922_09a582802f.jpg

Call of Duty 4
2083072519_7721937f9e.jpg

There's more, a lot more in fact, but I'm too lazy to list and find non-stock pictures of 'em all.

[size=+3]Happy Three Year Anniversary![/size]
1039473564_d365b7182d.jpg

So grab your controllers and
"[size=+3]Here's to three more![/size]" Maybe?
2360269654_56a7aff071.jpg

I thought this post was well justified since the number three is so memorable to most Xbox 360 owners. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW so I guess my extended 3 year warranty is about up. I guess I will be buying another 360 some time in the next year. Atleast then I will have HDMI and I hope one that will not run like shit. If it does then I get another 3 years for it to crap out and red ring on me. Maybe I will get lucky and mine will finaly red ring on me before the 3 years are up.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']As many of you may remember; the Xbox 360 came out in the U.S. on November 22, 2005
[/quote]

...with the first RROD on November 23, 2005...

[quote name='keithp']...with the first RROD on November 23, 2005...[/quote]

The first public RROD was most likely saturday November 19, 2005. LOL that's the day we who won our 360's from Mountain Dews every 10 minutes got our systems. Three years and four RRODs later it's still my favorite system. :applause:

[quote name='$hady']The first public RROD was most likely saturday November 19, 2005. LOL that's the day we who won our 360's from Mountain Dews every 10 minutes got our systems. Three years and four RRODs later it's still my favorite system. :applause:[/QUOTE]
That's true but I was just bringing up the official launch date and hey, I'm on my 11th! Just sent in my 10th one like a week and a half ago. And I agree, it is probably the best platform this generation for hardcore gamers outside the faulty hardware that should've been recalled a long time ago.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']That's true but I was just bringing up the official launch date and hey, I'm on my 11th! Just sent in my 10th one like a week and a half ago. And I agree, it is probably the best platform this generation for hardcore gamers outside the faulty hardware that should've been recalled a long time ago.[/quote]

Yea I was just joking that people had red rings before you could even buy it haha AND 10 returns OMG i'd choke a bitch! Now my "new" 360 about every 6 months doesn't look so bad. :roll:

You have a spare or just play something else everytime? Early on I had no other systems so I had to play my GC. The 360s troubles helped urge me to get all 3 systems although I still buy everything for the 360 if it's available. I also got "tricked" into buying a spare arcade system because I HAD to play Fallout 3 at release. lol ;)

Wow, it's been three years since I made this topic. I can't believe the 360 is six years old now. I'm only in the teens so far with console numbers. I can attribute that to purchasing a Jasper unit for ~$100 at Walmart and an Xbox 360 Squat also at a decent price thanks to CAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back