Hard Drive Deals

Check NewEgg.com for their ShellShocker deals. They're like DOTD's, and the usually do hard drives as part of them.

Here's one you might want to look over:
http://promotions.newegg.com/NEemai...809&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL081809-_-email-_-E0-_-IT

Regardless, NewEgg.com tends to have some of the better hard drive deals out there for the top-tier Internet vendors.

You may want to look over SD and FW, as deals for drives get posted there often.

Zipzoomfly has a 1TB for $65. If you buy from Newegg, make sure you test it thoroughly as there have been several complaints of their subpar packaging damaging the hard drives during transit.

[quote name='62t']Wait for staple to have a deal and than use the staple coupon[/QUOTE]

What staples coupon?
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I didn't know about that Newegg Deal of the Day thing.

[quote name='SeanAmI']What staples coupon?
Thanks for the suggestions everyone, I didn't know about that Newegg Deal of the Day thing.[/QUOTE]

you can them at www.e-junkie.com for a few bucks. Like $25 off 100

i'm bumping because i'm looking for a similar deal but didn't want to make another post since this one is on the first page.

i'm selling my ps3 + the 320GB drive I put in it and need a new one before I trade it to the guy on craigslist so any deals or promo codes within the next two weeks would be great!

I wouldn't mind going up in drive size and from this thread, i'm thinking about jumping on one of those newegg deals (54.99+free shipping) but i'm a bit worried about the handling of the hard drive since it's gotten negative responses regarding that. I bought my previous drive from a deal here (hitachi mail-in rebate). Keep in mind i'm putting this in my ps3 so anything that's compatible with that.

(Sorry for thread-jacking).

bread's done
Back