Harold and Kumar (2): Escape From Guantanamo Bay - Trailer Inside

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Absolutely loved the first film and I can't wait for this next one:
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=y_NOc6yH5JY[/MEDIA]
http://www.haroldandkumar.com/
Be sure to click on the link above for better quality trailer and then on the "View Age Restricted Material" link for the "R" rated trailer (Recommended for 18 years an up), which is an extended trailer and its NSFW or kids since it has crude language and nudity.

Looks about as stupid as the first. More shit jokes? yaaaaaay....

Though knowing me, i'll probably go see it and laugh my ass off. I did like the George Bush part.. that was pretty funny

Okay that scene at the metal detector in the airport was pretty freaking hilairious..."you're barely even brown".

How does the first one rate, really? Never saw it. I'm sure it's filled with lowbrow humor but is it worth a few laughs at least?

[quote name='karkyco']Okay that scene at the metal detector in the airport was pretty freaking hilairious..."you're barely even brown".

How does the first one rate, really? Never saw it. I'm sure it's filled with lowbrow humor but is it worth a few laughs at least?[/quote]
Its awesome...I can't get enough of it, Its so ridiculous and far fetched. I've seen it about 10x's now, you really ought to check it out...it goes for about $10 everywhere now or less if you find it on sale.

wait a minute...what happened to H&K go to Amsterdam?

I saw the first stoner movie on TBS last year. It was really stupid.

[quote name='Scorch']Looks about as stupid as the first. More shit jokes? yaaaaaay....

Though knowing me, i'll probably go see it and laugh my ass off. I did like the George Bush part.. that was pretty funny[/QUOTE]
This post hurt my overly-developed brain.

The funniest part of the first were the scenes with neil patrick harris. With him riding down the road in harold's car with those topless chicks, that was fucking hilarious.

"Dude, neil patrick harris just stole your car."

bread's done
Back