Harris Teeter Bargain Bin HD DVDs (same as Kroger) but 50% off

benjam138

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
This is pretty much the same as the Kroger thread, but I felt this deserved it's own thread. All of the HD DVDs are 50% off. Here is the list I made from the Kroger thread:

Accepted $5.99
Alpha Dog $5.99
An American Werewolf in London $3.99
Animal House $3.99
Army of Darkness $6.99
Atonement $7.99
Balls of Fury $5.99
Breach $5.99
The Break-up $5.99
Breakfast Club $3.99
Brokeback Mountain $5.99
Children of Men $5.99
Dazed & Confused $3.99
Eastern Promises $5.99
Elizabeth: Golden Age $7.99
Evan Almighty $6.99
Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift $5.99
Good Shepherd, The $5.99
Half Baked $3.99
Hitcher, The $3.99
Hollywoodland $5.99
Hot Fuzz $5.99
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry $7.99
Jet Li's Fearless $5.99
Kingdom, The $5.99
Land of The Dead $7.99
Miami Vice $5.99
Mr. Bean's Holiday $5.99
Scorpion King, The $3.99
Slither $5.99
Smokin Aces $5.99
Talk to Me $5.99
Unleashed $4.99
Waist Deep $5.99
You, Me & Dupree $5.99

So each one would be 50% off the price listed. I've been to 7 Harris Teeter's in the past 2 days and have yet to see: Army of Darkness, The Breakfast Club, Brokeback Mountain & Land of The Dead. Also some of the Harris Teeter's I've been to did not have signs stating they were 50% off, but most did. One more thing... I don't know if you have to have their "Vic" card to get the 50% off. I should've not used mine on one my purchases. Harris Teeter's are located in at mostly North Carolina & South Carolina.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='benjam138']I've been to 7 Harris Teeter's in the past 2 days . . . [/quote]

Has anyone checked this in Northern VA? Wish I would have known about this a bit earlier since I just bought about 25 flicks from the Amazon deal with an average price between $5 and $6.

Sweet deal, gotta check it out.
iy.gif

iy.gif

I had no idea Harris Teeter even sold HDDVDs. Weird. Have to check it out next time I'm there. They're practically the only grocery store in Charlotte so they're everywhere.

[quote name='benjam138']All of the HD DVDs are 50% off. Here is the list I made from the Kroger thread:

Animal House $3.99

So each one would be 50% off the price listed. [/quote]

OP,

Just to be clear, are the $3.99 titles (like Animal House) seling for $2.00 at Harris Teeter?

Thanks,
James

[quote name='James in VA']OP,

Just to be clear, are the $3.99 titles (like Animal House) seling for $2.00 at Harris Teeter?

Thanks,
James[/QUOTE]

Indeed they are! :D

I picked up Elizabeth:TGA(4.00) & Waist Deep(3.00) last week at my local HT. Checked again the other other & they were down to only 4-5 titles remaining. Nothing I really cared to pick up though.

[quote name='graf1k']I had no idea Harris Teeter even sold HDDVDs. Weird. Have to check it out next time I'm there. They're practically the only grocery store in Charlotte so they're everywhere.[/quote]
The ones near me in Charlotte don't have HDDVDs. Not at Park Road Shopping Center, East Blvd, or Park near Selwyn.

Ah, well I actually live in Matthews so maybe I'll get luckier with the ones in the Arboretum, off Sardis, off the MTP, out at Providence Commons or the one off Colony or out by the Regal in Stonecrest. If I find any that have 'em I'll let you know.

The Krogers in Brentwood and Cool Springs now have theirs at 50% off as well. One store had them marked and the other did not. I did use a kroger card, which may be necessary.

[quote name='graf1k']Ah, well I actually live in Matthews so maybe I'll get luckier with the ones in the Arboretum, off Sardis, off the MTP, out at Providence Commons or the one off Colony or out by the Regal in Stonecrest. If I find any that have 'em I'll let you know.[/QUOTE]

I was at the Arboretum and a couple others in that area. The one on Rea Rd by 485 had very few. The others had a bunch. One was on Colony... I can't remember the other ones. But they are sort of in between the Arboretum & Carmel Rd

[quote name='benjam138']I was at the Arboretum and a couple others in that area. The one on Rea Rd by 485 had very few. The others had a bunch. One was on Colony... I can't remember the other ones. But they are sort of in between the Arboretum & Carmel Rd[/quote]
Wow @ all the Charlotte people on here. I may have to make a field trip out to 51 if they have as many as you say.

bread's done
Back